Meeting A God

The mailbox read House Of: Jung Hoseok.
<2 weeks later>
Yoongi sat up in his hospital bed, screaming internally as he smacked his ass against a metal stick. He growled under his breath, and sat back. As he did, Hoseok walked in, along with Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon & Jin. Hoseok smirked evilly, then a thicc, but short blue-haired boy walked in. Yoongi was in Cloud-9 looking at the boy, who was shyly looking at his feet. Yoongi gently signaled for Hoseok to come over to him ' What is his name ' Yoongi whispered to Hoseok, who did a thumbs-ups to the guys, before answering ' His name is Jimin ' Hoseok smirked at Jimin, who widened his eyes. ' Mr. Min, you can leave now ' the doctor said, instantly leaving afterword. Yoongi nodded, getting up out of the bed, and got dressed in the bathroom. He followed the others out of the hospital and into the car, which was surprisingly luxurious, and shiny.

(This is the car) ' Buckle up Hyungs!! ' Namjoon hissed, then noticed there was only 6 seats, and their were 7 people

(This is the car)
' Buckle up Hyungs!! ' Namjoon hissed, then noticed there was only 6 seats, and their were 7 people. He smirked, then finally said ' Yoongi, sit on Jimin's lap. ' Yoongi and Jimin both instantly went red, then both slowly nodded, and Yoongi sat on Jimin's lap. Jimin leaned on Yoongi's shoulder, and Yoongi leaned on Jimin's head, both instantly falling asleep, not knowing that the rest of BTS were planning this all along.

Hey guys!! Really nice chapter I think, so comment what you think. A bit of YoonMin in this chapter, so be prepared for more.