Chapter 5 PART 2 ......

GABY ' S P.O.V

OMG , i can't believe this . He has a son and all this time he's been lying to me. i can never forgive him for that, I never wanna see his face again. I loved him , i was always there for him . Why didn't he tell me this the first day he met. This whole dam relationship has just been a big fat lie. I saw a framed picture of me and Roc kissing and felt disgusted .I got up grabbed the picture and threw it to the wall, there was glass all over the floor . I picked  up one , sat on the floor and sliced my wrist . 

"AHHHHH !" I screamed , The pain was just too much for me to handed . Within a matter of seconds , everyone appeared at the door . None of them moved as they saw the bit of blood dripping from my wrist to floor .

"OMG ! GABY what are you doing." Samy yelled at me while looking around . "Don't you ever fo that to yourself Gaby , you'll regret it." Said Gabbs as she started to approach me .

"NO I WON'T AND I DON'T CARE. ALSO IF YOU EVEN DARE TO STEP ANY CLOSER TO ME I'LL CUT MYSELF AGAIN!" I yelled at all of them , as they froze in place . I need Roc here with me and make me feel better and comfort me , but that fucker just walked out a few minutes ago . He doesn't care about , he never has .

" I know how it feels, but you don't need to do this that scar will be with you all your life ." Gabbs notified .

"And how would you know this ?" I questioned 

" Cause look." She replied as she took of her bracelets on her left hand , exposing several cuts on her wrist .

"OMG GABBS" Every one said as they saw the cuts .

" When did you do this?" Prince asked Gabbs , you can clearly see the tears threatening to come out . 

"After I saw you and Samy kissing in the food court in LA ." Confessed Gabbs as Samy put her head down in shame .

"So that's why you've suddenly  been wearing bracelts?" Asked Ray , finally putting all the clues together .

" Yea , but my pint is Gaby." She started as she sat next to me. "Is that you shouldn't even think about doing that , trust me you'll regret it cause I sure fucking do ." She finished .

" I love you guys ." I stated as they walked to me and each gave me a hug . I went to the bathroom , bandaged my wrist  as the others helped to clean my room . What a fucked up day .

_______________________________________________________________________

   Short , I know but let us know what you think . :3