beautiful mess

and tides they turn and hearts disfigure
but that's no concern when we're wounded together
~ a beautiful mess by jason mraz

Dylan stared at her with unreadable expression. "Since when did you know?"

Yue bit her lip and it started to bleed. "Since I was 15. I overheard Mom and Dad talking about it one night..."

Dylan took a deep breath and sat on the edge of the bed. He stared at his hands as he looked thoughtfully. "They knew you were there?"

"No," Yue shook her head as the memory of that night flooded her mind. It was the shocking night in her life. She couldn't sleep that night and kept replaying the conversation in her head. She was shocked, knowing that the brother she loved so much wasn't her real brother. "They didn't."

"Oh."

That was all.

Yue was waiting for Dylan's reaction but he didn't do anything. Instead, he just sat there with blank expression and in deep thought.

She felt like an idiot. She declared her love to him but she didn't have his reaction. No yes or no on her feeling. It was probably because she revealed that she knew he was adopted. Or maybe he didn't hear her first. Maybe.

Just like that, her mood turned sour. She gave up already from expecting something from him.

"I'll leave now. I'll be back tomorrow to pick up my stuff," she walked to the door, with sad feeling. She still didn't mean anything to him.

"You... you said you love me..."

Yue stopped on her track. She was afraid to turn and see his face. She whispered quietly. "Yes."

"You said... you love me..." Dylan's voice sounded in awe.

"Yes, I did..." Yue wiped her fresh tears. "You know what, let's just forget about it. It's just..." She sighed heavily. "Just forget about it."

She walked toward the door, but in instance she found herself being pinned up by Dylan's body once again against the door, only this time he was kissing her, hard.

"Mmmph...' Yue couldn't even catch a breath as her back hit the door hard as Dylan's hands gripped her hips and pulling her closer.

"Dylan," she gasped.

Dylan then cupped her face firmly in his hands as he ran kisses along her face. He kissed both cheeks, her forehead, the tip of her nose, before finally pressing his lips firmly against hers. He felt her hands grip his wrists as he still cradled her face in his hands. A throaty moan escaped from her throat and it made him pull back only for half a second, before capturing her mouth once again.

He slid his hands around her neck, his thumbs caressing the side of her cheeks. He was rough and sweet at the same time as he caught the bottom of her lip with his teeth. She gasped and circled her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. His kiss felt desperate, longing. It had been too long for them and it was like their release of those wasted years for keeping their love.

With a loud groan, Dylan slid his tongue through the seam of her lips and tasted her. She tasted incredible, like the first time and the feel of her tongue mating with his own developed a wild hunger inside of him, desperately seeking for release. He devoured her with his mouth as he kissing her with passion he never knew he possessed.

"Dylan..." She moaned as she grasped his hair and brought him closer.

Oh my God! This is soo good! Dylan is kissing me right now! Does this mean he has same feeling with me? Does it mean he loves me too?