2

" why search for love if I don't have enough time"

10:12 AM Friday, October 14

Day two

Eun's PVO

I woke up due to a small ray of light from the window tickling my face making me wake up, I rub my face with my hand, I slowly get up from my bed and silently go to the bathroom to wash my face and dress up, as I finished and got out the two younger boys wake up, I smiled and greeted them before getting out, I hear men arguing, Already? .

" Hey! that's my airpod" A boy with a mullet shouts

" no, its mine you idiot"An another boy shouts with blue highlights on the tips of his hair

I look at them confused, a man comes up to me, it was Johnny hyung," this normally happens so don't be shocked, Taeyong, doyoung stop fighting so early in the morning you'll wake up the others" Johnny said loud enough for the Whole dorm to hear, he pulls them from the fight.

I was confused so I just casually walk to the living room with my phone in my hand, I jumped to the sounds of baby dolphin screaming being chased by a damn dinosaur, it was Chenle and Lucas.

I look next to me and see Taeyong with a huge mug of coffee, " please Eun and don't turn into a monster like them" he says sipping on his drink as he looks at the Chaos in front of us, it looks like world war three but bigger.

there's Johnny on the floor picturing jaehyun then there's jisung and chenle running since Lucas is chasing them with an nct lightstick, and sicheng strangling Yuta who is also strangling Taeil.

can I have a normal life, please?

Jungwoo began to make weird sounds, jaemin hits Jeno with his Rayan plushie, Jungwoo is lying on the floor, probably dead? oh never mind he's alive, mark is under the couch asleep, Donghyuk doing a moonwalk to the kitchen, Kun was watching a movie, I swear to god him and the sm rookies are the most normal people here.

i slowly put my headphones on listening to my favorite song

Now or never - SF9

Johnny comes with cards, " who wants to play UNO" he asks as they all look at him with a deadly look, " do you want us to attack each other? " they respond as I look at them confused as usual.

after a few minutes, everyone in NCT dressed up since they had practice and some had interviews and recording, I finish dressing up and go out of dorms and go to the van who was waiting for me and few more members, We are heading to a music bank, we stay there a whole day, for practice, then we start performing.

Hours passed by and we won for the first time, it was my first win with NCT127 so I started to cry from happiness very overwhelmed by joy, they gave us Flowers and the trophy and congratulating us all, soon we leave from backstage and go to our Van to return back after all.

it was a really great night, I'm so happy

thank you

but I feel like it's not my dream somehow

it's still my mother's dream