17

❝ why you sad love?❞

Taeyong was reading NCT 127's Instagrams latest picture, a small sneak and peek for their latest song, He sobbed soon as he read comments.

" damn Taeyong is no longer a bias with that hair"

" Taeyongs not a visual, just a leader"

" ew, black plain hair? seriously? I bet the song sucks as well"

" Super ugly hair br uh, color your hair no wonder why ur back at number 2 in the most handsome face"

Taeyong's tears began flowing, He covered his face with the pillow to lower the sounds of his sobs, not wanting to wake up his members.

Eun was awake for a long time even if it was about one in the morning, he was practicing his lines until he felt thirsty, he got out of his room without any sound he didn't want to wake up Taeil his roommate.

Eun stopped at his tracks as the sounds of muffled whimpers rang in his ear, he follows the sound, he saw taeyong.

His heart immediately broke in tiny pieces when he saw him crying.

Eun sat near Taeyong, " hyung? are you okay? why are you crying"

" nothing..."

Eun slowly removes the pillow from Taeyong before facing him," why are you crying."

Taeyong shows me the comments, " I'm sorry but they are blind, Should I hack their IP addresses and kill them" Eun said making taeyong giggle

"I miss your smile, " eun said before planting a kiss on taeyongs forehead making taeyong look away, eun touches his jaw trying to make him turn to him, " ouch" Eun acts

" what's wrong, are you hurt?!" taeyong says checking Eun

" ouch~ your jawline cut me"

" you idiot! I got scared "

Eun smirks before shushing the older one and pulls him close to him, " don't read those comments next time, they'll only try to hurt you " Eun pouts before giving him a peck on the cheek