More Guilt

Bakugo was awoken from his nap by the sound of knocking from the front door. He rolled over on his side to check the time on his alarm clock, it was 6 pm. "Damn that was a terrible dream. But it's not like I would ever actually cry that much, especially over stupid Deku". He heard his mom open the front door and he then heard a whimpering cry, and his mom yell "Oh my God! Inko what happened!". Wait, did that dream actually happen? No, there's no way Deku would..... It has to only be a coincidence that his mom is here... crying. Bakugo walked out his door to investigate only to see his mom hugging a crying Inko Midoriya to her chest trying to get her to stop crying "Please Inko just tell me what happened so I can make whoever made you cry like this pay" "I *sniff* I'll never get t-to see him again, his smiling face, h-his bushy green hair" "Wait Inko, what are you talking about" "I noticed that he was coming home with cuts and bruises almost everyday but I guess I didn't act fast enough" "Inko, please, tell me what's wrong" "My little Izuku k-k-killed himself" she whispered in a voice just barely audible enough for Bakugou to hear. "Oh my god Inko, I'm so sorry" "I-I just miss him so much" Inko whimpered as she buried her face into her friend's shoulder, making noises that resembled ones of a kicked puppy. Bakugo just stood there, wide eyed and still, it wasn't a dream, Midoriya had killed himself and it was all his fault. He slowly turned around and walked back to his room. He had seen the utter defeat and sadness in her eyes, and as he looked into the mirror he saw the same emotions reflected in his own eyes. He sat there in his bed with the only thing on his mind being, What have I done?