The Aftermath

Bakugou was pissed beyond belief. He had let that little girl slip past him AND he didn't tell Iida, so he knew the loss was all his fault. "If I had just been more like Deku and talked to Iida, I would have won" he complained to Recovery Girl, who was patching up the lashes that covered his arms and legs(Shiozaki would feel bad if she got him in the face). "I'm sure you would've" Recovery Girl said like she had heard statements like that hundreds of times. He was just about to leave when he remembered something, "Thank you" he said, turning around with a slight smile. "Of course hun" she said sweetly, "Make sure I don't see you here often" She said, with a authoritative tone. "Yeah, I'll make sure I only send kids to you" He joked, She glared.

 After returning to class to watch the remaining fights he was immediately surrounded by his fellow classmates.Comments of complements and corrections where being thrown at him from all angles until a certain red haired boy broke it up and redirected the attention to the battle that was already going on. "You were so awesome Bakubro! You have some seriously cool moves! Kiri said, beaming at his newest friend. "Um, it wasn't really that cool. Bakugou said, slightly blushing, "I mean, we lost! And it was all my fault" He said, looking down sadly. "You may have not communicated well, but I could tell you tried your hardest!" Kirishima reassured him while flexing. He's always so supportive, Thought Bakugou, and he has such a nice smile. "I wonder why he wants to be my friend so badly when he could have any friend he wants" "Because I like you Bakubro! "Did I say that outloud?" "Well, more like muttered, you tend to mutter a lot" Kiri laughed as Bakugou blushed. "Oh, I didn't realize I muttered that much" "Yeah, you do, but it's kind of cute.