one

Janina's POV

"Excuse me," I said to the woman at the front desk impatiently. She turned to me with a tired smile, it looks like she has been working nonstop today. "I have been in this airport the whole day and my flight has been delayed two times already. Please do something about this."

"May I ask which flight you are on Ma'am?" the woman asked me as she typed something on the computer in front of her.

I checked the plane ticket I was holding. "Flight 2675, the one bound to the Philippines," I replied.

She typed it down on her computer. "I'm really sorry Ma'am, but it says here that your flight has been moved to 12 am, which is," she moved her eyes from the computer screen to her wrist watch, "6 hours from now."

"Oh my god," I said as I let out a sigh. This is making me mad but of course I had to maintain my calm. I took a deep breath. "Is it possible to have my flight readjusted two hours earlier? My family is already worried about me." I asked the woman, hoping that she could really do something about it.

The woman stood up and went to the back part of her little office. She picked up a paper that had something printed on it, which I guess contains the list of flights, before returning back to her seat in front of me. "Ma'am, I'm really sorry but there are no other flights bound to the Philippines for today but this one. If you want, you could head back home and get your flight rescheduled for next week," she replied.

I let out another sigh. "Okay then. Guess I can't do anything about it." I was about to raise my hands up in surrender but I think that would have been disrespectful. After all, she's only doing her job. Since nothing could be done, I thanked her and left.

Man, this is going to be one long night.

(A/N)
Hey guys! Just wanted to ask if you want me to write in full English (not including dialogues) or in Taglish. Please comment to let me know! Thank you.