Pop up book from hell

I sat patiently in the back of the classroom waiting for the bell to ring. Each second that passed by was agonisingly slow.

As soon as the bell rang I was at the door ready to meet up with Tony. My teacher gave me a glare when he saw me,"Mr. Parker please take your seat." He instructed making me internally groan.

I have no idea why he needed everyone to stay back. It was enough that we couldn't leave, but we also had to sit here in awkward silence and wait for him to say something.

"I have some very exciting news for you all!" Mr. Warren said as he clapped his hands excitedly. The whole class groaned. Everyone new that his definition of 'fun' was some form of homework.

"We will be having a tour at Stark Tower at the end of the week." He announced as he handed out the slips. The whole class erupted into hushed whispers and squels about how they 'might' see Tony Stark.

This was going to be horrible. I knew that Tony would make an appearance if he knew about the field trip. If I was going to go then I would have to make it my mission to avoid him this week.

I walked out of class after collecting my slip and quikly pulled out my headphones. It was normal for me to listen to music while I went on patrol.

It was also normal for me to go to Stark tower after school to train with my new teammates. And occasionally I went up stares to the living courters when I'm tired.

I even have my own lab. It was decided that I needed one, now that I've started recreating all my Web formulas. It defiantly beats using the chemistry lab at school.

Once I was completely out of the school, I came up with a game plan to avoid Tony. It was stupid and it defiantly wouldn't work but none the less it was a plan.

☆☆☆

Well that didn't work. That day I had planned to go straight home but found Happy waiting in the parking lot since he was 'picking' me up from school.

The week went by in a blur making today Friday morning. As I walked out of my room I noticed something different.

May was gone and she hadn't left a note or clue as to where she is. Suddenly my spidy sense triggered and I ducked to see shattered glass in front of me.

I immediately turned around to see Tony standing with a frown. "Oh come on!" He groaned like a five year old.

If you knew the real Tony Stark you would know that underneath all of his bravado he's a scared little girl who's a total nerd.

I glared at him as he stood at the doorway to the apartment, "what do you think would have happened if u didn't move in time?" I accuse him. He just shrug, "You'd heal" He replies shortly after. I shake my head.

"So May's having a date night and youre staying at the tower" He says leaving no room for discussion. "I can take care of myself" I say. He laughs," Maybe on the field, but definitely not in the kitchen" He says between chuckles.

He may have a point. But I have one two. "I could say the same about you" I say with a sly grin. My comment doesn't even phase him. Instead he smiles. "But I'm a multinational billionaire with a fiance" He says as if that wins the argument.

"Whatever" I mutter under my breath making him smile victoriously as if he's proud of himself for successfully winning an argument with a teenager.