Starks Daughter

Dedicated to DaKoolestPanda

Peter

"This whole time you've owned a freaking house!?" I screamed out in frustration at Tony. He merely shrugged and said, "A house in progress" with grin, as if he found all of my efforts to sneak into the tower funny.

"So since you told me about your 'house in progress'" I said using my fingers as quotation marks, "Does that mean I can come over there instead of the tower?" I asked,giving him a hopeful smile.

He stared at me for quite some time before he finally let out a long overdramatic sigh,I took that as a yes and immediately fist pumped the air. Now that I'm not going to the tower it'll be way easier to sneak out on school nights.I could just tell May that I was going to Neds house, it's not like either of us knew where he actually lives after all.

"Okay expect me there around 10" I said with a huge grin. He shook his head with a smile- not even bothering to object- and stepped into his suit before taking off and flying to God knows where.

I once again pulled down my mask and webbed a rooftop before taking off.

When I got home I was surprised to see that May wasn't home. I went over to the cabinet to get some chips, but stopped when I saw the note taped to the counter top,

"Went on a date, be home late" I read aloud and let out a long sigh in aggravation. I swear sometimes I feel like I'm the parent in our relationship.

I dropped the note in the bin and took my chips to my room, where I spent the next four hours working on web formulas and designs for my new suit . I call it "Iron spider". I know, complete genius.

Before I knew it, it was already half past nine. I cursed to myself as I quickly began dumping all of my stuff in my bag.

I quickly put my suit back on and swung my way to Tony's mansion. When I got there I checked my phone and released a breath when I realized that it was only ten to ten.

It's not like I'm scared of Tony or anything. It's just he tends to annoy me by always starting the work without me.

I tried to carefully sneak into the house, knowing that Pepper is home. I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate me sneaking into her house to work with Tony on one of my suits.

But before I could even turn the lights on, someone who had been at the TV screamed and hit my with a nearby glass vase.

I doubled over in pain as the glass cut through my skin and I glared at the girl.

"What the hell?!" I screamed again in agony. The girl immediately dropped what was left of the vase and got down to help me.

She took out every one of the shards, apparently not minding the blood. And once they were all gone, my body easily went into healing overdrive.

After 3 minutes I was completely healed, although, there was still several shards of glass laying on the floor along with a pool of my blood.

" Who are you?" I asked the girl as we both stood up. "Umm....My names Piper" she said, hesitation clear in her voice.

" Peter" I said as I took in her appearance, only now did I realize how.....how should I put it?....Indecent she was.

She was wearing a simple dark blue tank top and black cotton shorts. As if only realizing now how she was dressed. Piper blushed and looked down, letting her dark brown hair fall in her face.

I unconsciously pushed the strand of hair away from her face as I held her cheek, at the same time angling her face to look into my eyes.

She sucked in a breath and looked at my lips, making her wishes very clear. I smiled and kissed her deeply on the lips.

I just couldn't resist it. She was beautiful and so willing and kind. I held her hips with both my hands as I kissed her, and let out a low moan when she snakes her hands into my hair and began tugging on the strands.

"If you're gonna hit on someone, please can it not be on my daughter?" Tony said from behind us in an annoyed voice. I glared at him for interrupting us,but soon let his words sink in.

She was his daughter? If that's true, I hope she isn't as much as a douche as her father then.

"I can't help it Tony" I said as I let out an exasperated sigh. "She's beautiful" I said. Sure it was directed at Tony, but I looked right into Pipers eyes while I said it, making her know it was true.

"Well I'll let you two sort out your feelings, just don't have sex, we can't have mini Spider-Men running around the house can we now?" Tony said with a smirk. I glared at him and put my arm around Piper while she furiously blushed.

Hello my NOT imaginary readers

Thank you so much for reading this book. Since I haven't been online for a while, I am going to go ahead and mention every user who has been voting and commenting on my book 📚 .that will be in the next chapter.

Also, I ask you all to take into consideration that this is not a serious book that I plan on doing anything with. I do however have several books that I have already started writing. If you would like to check them out, please do. And try to comment too, I need some inspiration. These are two of my covers for Seemingly Ordinary; a book about my life as a teenager.

 These are two of my covers for Seemingly Ordinary; a book about my life as a teenager

Comment down below which one you like best

Comment down below which one you like best. I look forward to seeing you in my next chapter.

With all of my love,
Shadow🐺