Schools for fools

Episode 5: Schools for Fools

Marcie POV

The thought of going to school left my mind as I watched Mr.Max enter the room. My teacher was in front of me half naked and I was just starring like a lovesick pup.

When Mr.Max walked in I was partially inclined to give him a piece of ny mind for kidnapping me. Then I realised that he did me a favor. I could actually run away and live my life without having to worry about the planning. All I needed was some money and a car. Maybe I could persuade Mr. Max to give me one of his in return for not ratting him out to the cops.

"What are you doing out of bed?"

"Um...nothing?" I shifted uncomfortably as he drew closer.

He picked me up and took me back to the oversized bed. I felt swallowed by the comforter and pulled myself up and closer to the headboard. Maybe I shouldn't have taken too much notice of the rippling muscle in front of me. I almost felt like hiding behind Dami and Roma. Maybe not too good a set of nicknames but that can come later. Mr. Max stood at the end of the bed. His eyes glazed over before there was a knock at the door. He opened it and took a tray of food from whoever was there. They left and the aroma of maple syrup on turkey bacon made my stomach grumble. I could feel my mouth drool and almost wiped my chin to see if it dribbled down. I could see that there was more than enough food for the four of us. Almost enough food for an army.

He set the tray in the center and  climbed in next to it. Dami and Roma only looked at it in longing. Me? I was stuffing my face as soon as it was set on the bed. I didn't care what I looked like. I was hungry and this food was getting in my belly. I wasn't a pig though and ate just enough to ease my hunger. I looked up and found 3 pairs of eyes staring at me. In each was a look of adoration and something else. I couldn't tell what it was but I wasn't scared at all. I felt protected. Even loved? I don't know but it made me feel warm inside. At least for a little while as I ate this delicious piece of heaven. Maybe I could steal the recipe or even the person who cooked this for a bit. I'd bring them back...maybe.

Mr. Max leaned closer to me and wiped a dribble or syrup from the corner of my mouth. He then stuck his finger in his mouth as our eyes connected. Having a delicious breakfast and sharing it with three beautiful men was definitely not on my wish list but it was fast becoming my most favorited reality. Damn even my freaky dreams couldn't hold a candle to this. I wonder what's the  catch. What did I need to give up in order to continue to have this?

Is it too early to doubt everything?

_______________

So here's the sitch. (KP reference)

I suck at updating and to those of you actually reading this I am truly sorry. I am getting better. So for that I am gonna mass publish chapters for this book. I'm gonna create and publish all chapters until I am done.

Complete.

Finished.

The End.

(1/1/19)But in order to do that I have to have WiFi for as long as I need it. Man I suck at keeping promises but new year new me hopefully. I am struggling with keeping myself alive and not ruining my life with murder. I will update and I have a new story in the works.

P.S. Sorry for the long asf authors note.