In Love

"Ryan!!" One of the police officers yelled.

"Ryan!!" Another officer yelled.

"In here! I'm in here!" I screamed with all of my energy.

Soon enough policemen were running into the room I was in. One of the officers cut me down while another laid me on the ground. Next thing I know, paramedics rushed in with a stretcher and laid me on top of it. I was placed into the ambulance and that's all I remember before I blacked out. I woke up in the hospital and I felt a strange warm feeling on my chest. I looked down and saw Jacob in a hospital gown, snuggled up on the hospital bed with his head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and took in his warmth. The nurse soon came in to check up on me and said when I was feeling better and stronger I had to go to the police station to answer some questions. I woke up Jacob and told him to get his clothes on and that we are going to head over to the police station. Once we were ready we headed out of the hospital and soon arrived at the station. We entered and a officer at the front desk directed us to the interrogation room. We sat down a talked to another officer for about and hour taking pictures of our injuries and answering questions about how Henry kidnapped us and how he abused us. He then explained to us that they were able to catch Henry and that he will be spending the rest of his life in jail. We were then allowed to go home.

"Let's go to my apartment." I told Jacob, because he didn't look to comfortable going home to his apartment yet.

We called a cab and I gave him my address. We arrived 10 minutes later and hopped out of the car. We headed into my apartment building and up the elevator. I lead Jacob to my apartment and unlocked the door with a code. We entered my apartment and I immediately turned around to face Jacob, grab him and lead him into my bedroom. I pushed him onto the bed, I stood over him as I took off my shirt, unbuttoned my pants and slid them off. I reached over and started unbuttoning Jacob's pants and taking off his shirt. I jumped on top of him and stared kissing his neck. He started moaning and arching his back. I then kissed along his jawline and up to his lips. As I kissed him, I rubbed my leg on his growing member. We kissed and kissed like we never seen each other in years, enjoying every minute of it. As I kissed him between breaths I asked him a very important question.

"Will...you...stay...here...with...me?" I asked exhausted from kissing him so much.

"YES!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

And I held him tight and didn't let go till the moment was over.
La Fin