Chapter 1

This is my first ever story so please leave comments positive or negative I need opinions.

This chapter is kind of boring but I promise it will get better.

**********************************************************************************

Chapter 1

"We will visit you soon, okay?" Kacy asked while crying her eyes out. Alex was hugging her trying to calm her down and trying not to cry also. They had both been my best friends for years since nursery and now I was moving from England to America. LA to be exact (I'm not sure about the schools in LA I just made this up). It was all my mum's fault I didn't blame her that much but if she hadn't wanted to move in the first place her and dad wouldn't have fought, he wouldn't have cheated, they wouldn't have broke up and we wouldn't have to move.

"Okay bye" I said to them knowing full well I wouldn't talk to them at all because neither of them go on to MSN and none of them had phones so I wouldn't be able to get hold of them. I got in the car before I started crying. I didn't cry that often not because I'm cold hearted or anything I just wasn't weak and didn't want anyone to think of me as weak.

**********************************************************************************

Our house was enormous. It was at least 3 stories tall with an attic that had been converted into an apartment. Mum felt bad about making me move so she said it was going to be mine. It would be like I was living on my own. There was a big driveway, a swimming pool in the back with a patio and an exotic looking flower garden, 3 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms with en-suites. Plus a giant front room, kitchen and dining room. By the way did I mention mum designed clothes for celebrities? She was hardly ever home because of it but we had fun when she was there. She had brought this house a month before so all our stuff was already there. I was so happy to see my black Porsche 911 turbo sitting in the driveway. I had missed it.

The school I was going to have a football team called the Wolfs they also had cheerleaders for the team. When I came to see the house before I also checked out the cheer squad and spoke to some of the members. They're really good and apparently their main rivals were the Tigers. I had an extreme gymnastics team back home we did all the hard core flips and stunts. I don't know why but i've always been good at sports. I wanted to join their cheerleading team. I wasn't in to cheerleading much but there wasn't a gymnastics team at the school that didn't involve twirling ribbons and being girly. It was my last hope.

I went to sleep pretty much as soon as I got in to the house and found my room in my apartment. In the morning I woke to the sound of my alarm. Mum never woke me up, she couldn't I was a deep sleeper when I wanted to be. When I woke up I had a hot shower and got dressed in purple skinny jeans and a David and Goliath t-shirt that said 'I love nerds' on it. I also wore my black leather jacket and my customised Nike trainers. Once I was dressed I got all my school stuff ready and had to go into the actual houses kitchen to get breakfast as my stuff wasn't in my apartment yet.

It was time to leave once I finished my cereal. Just as I was about to leave with my car keys I remembered my car had no petrol in it.

"Mum can I borrow your car? I have no petrol" I asked my mum just before leaving I knew she would let me she always does and she would fill up my car while I was at school but, I still had to ask.

"Sure but don't get a ticket and ma..."

"Make sure no one else drives it blah blah blah. You've told me before, I understand." She passed me her keys and I passed her mine. She shouted goodbye just as I slung my backpack in to the passenger seat of her yellow Ferrari 458 Italia. I put on an Avenged Sevenfold CD and drove to school. It was easy to find my way, there were signs everywhere.

I got to school later than planned due to traffic, lots of it and went straight to the office. They explained the schools grades and classes to me then gave me my timetable and locker combination. I left the office just after the bell for second lesson to start went so I was one of the only people in the hallways and I couldn't find my locker. I saw 2 girls standing near some lockers. They were pretty and looked the same only one had blonde hair and was small the other had brown hair and was slightly taller. They looked to be my age. They both had bright blue eyes and slim but strong figures. I remembered seeing them when I came to check out the cheer squad before. They were the best on the squad.

"Hey are you the new girl?" asked the girl with brown hair. She looked to be the more dominant of the two. I nodded to her wondering if people were mean to new students in this school. "Well I'm Rosy Blake this is my twin Lily"

"Hi I'm Catalina Harris." I said realising they were going to be friendly," Can you help me? I'm looking for locker 346."

"Yeah that's right next to mine right here." Lily answered pointing to the locker next to hers.

"Thanks" I said opening it and placing my bag in it. But making sure I still had my time table and phone.

"What do you have first?" Lily asked.

"Chemistry 2?" I said looking at my time table making it seem like a question.

"Is Mr Thompson the teacher?" Rosy asked.

"Yeah" I said smiling.

"Good you can come with us." Rosy said.

I nodded and started walking next to them.

"Were going to be..." Lily started.

"Great friends" Rosy finished.

I laughed loving that I had already made friends.

**********************************************************************************

Sorry if this was too boring. It's the first chapter.

Please comment good and bad accepted.

Hope you liked it and read more

=]]