Ⅰ. ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ & ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

Four months later and here it is - Bodyguard II.

Thank you all for being so patient in waiting for this (I've only gotten very minimal harassment) and thank you for the encouragement and motivation to write it! This book would not have been created if not for all of your support and love you've shown towards the series.

I've put a heap of time and work into this book - more so than I did for Book I - and I would greatly appreciate it if you left me a comment with your thoughts (just so I can pick up on what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right). It'll help a ton.

Now, a few things:

1) From this Monday (November 5th) regular weekly updates will commence. That's not to say that I won't drop surprise chapters now and again, but I'll generally only update on a Monday,

2) This book will have three parts to it. Part I will follow Brendon on his journey, Part II will follow (Y/N) on hers and... well, I'm sure you can guess what Part III will be. :)

3) One of the new characters I've introduced to the series is Roman Reigns. For those of you who don't know, Roman Reigns is a WWE Superstar (who I've supported and looked up to for the past six years) and he is the former WWE Universal Champion. Two weeks ago, on Monday Night Raw, Roman announced that he's been living with leukemia for eleven years, and after having put it in remission in 2007, it's back, and he was forced to vacate his title and take a hiatus from work to focus on his health. Obviously, this hit me like a ton of fucking bricks. This man is honestly one of the most inspirational, inspiring, admirable, kindest people on the planet, and someone who owns a large part of my fucking heart. I was absolutely shattered when I watched the announcement.

I wrote him into this book months ago - way before his announcement - and I've been having an internal struggle over whether or not to remove his character. Ultimately, I've decided to leave him in (as a show of support, I guess?), but yeah - that's the situation. So if you're the praying type, please keep him and his family in your prayers. xxx

Sorry to put a downer on this wonderful occasion, but I had to acknowledge him.

Now, please enjoy the first little bit of Bodyguard II.

All the love,

✧ ✧ ✧

ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

All publically recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.