Ⅸ. ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Inside of a vacuum room in a hidden underground lab, Erik Selvig, Aaron Ross and several other scientists were working around an electronic device. Agent Clint Barton strode in, holding a tablet.

"Put it over there!" Aaron instructed one of the helpers, referring to the electronic materials they were carrying.

"Where did you find all these people?" Selvig queried, looking at Barton.

"S.H.I.E.L.D has no shortage of enemies, doctor," he answered simply, then held up the tablet so that the two doctors could see the screen displaying information on Iridium. "Is this the stuff you need?"

"Yeah, Iridium."

"It's found in meteorites," Aaron chimed, "it forms anti-protons. It's very hard to get hold of."

Barton lowered the tablet and pursed his lips. "Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D knows you need it."

"Well, I didn't know!"

Loki approached the three men; when Selvig spotted him, he perked up, advancing on the god.

"Hey!" he exclaimed excitedly, "The Tesseract is showing me so much. It's more than just knowledge, it's... truth."

The God of Mischief barely smirked. "I know." He turned to Clint. "What did it show you, Agent Barton?"

"My next target."

Seemingly impressed when the answer he'd received, Loki lifted his head and with an extension of his hands, smiled subtly.

"Tell me what you need."

Glancing over at Aaron, the agent posed a question. "Ross, they're doing a re-activation of your father's facility, correct?"

"To my knowledge, yes," the doctor nodded in confirmation, "Tonight, as a matter of fact."

Barton gave a curt nod and looked to Loki. "Then I'll need a distraction." He retrieved his bow, locking it into position. "And an eyeball."

ʙʀᴇɴᴅᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ɪɴ
ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ɪɪɪ: ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ssᴇᴍʙʟᴇ