Part Ten

~

The next few days were filled with tea and skipping classes and lots and lots of cuddling and movies. Louis and Harry didn't leave the room once. Well. Louis left for no longer than twenty minutes to do a very fast rush down to the store and grab a lot of food and other things.

Other things being scented candles, a bunch of sappy movies, a book full of poems and a little toy bunny that reminded Louis of Harry. When he returned, Louis found Harry curled up in a hundred blankets, waiting to press play on the 'Titanic' and grinning sheepishly at Louis.

Harry had been seemingly better, but Louis knew that wasn't the case. Harry was simply holding all the bad stuff at bay for a little while, hiding it all from Louis. And that wasn't what Louis wanted. Louis wanted Harry to open up and feel safe and be able to tell Louis more. But it was Harry's choice, so Louis simply went at Harry's pace.

"The Titanic? Really?" Louis asks, shutting the door behind him and setting the bags on the floor.

Harry simply grinned, shrugging and looking at the bags. "What'd you get??" Came the curious inquiry.

"Stuff." Louis replied, pulling the tea out and setting it by the kettle.

Harry stayed silent, seeing for himself what Louis bought at Louis unpacked it all. There were marshmallows, chips, popcorn, chocolate and various bags of lollies. Harry felt a regretful twist in his stomach, because he wouldn't be eating any of them. Then Louis was pulling out the candles and the movies and the book, setting them all on the bedside table.

Harry raised an eyebrow as Louis came to sit beside him, holding his hands behind his back and looking slightly nervous. "What've you got??" Harry asked.

"Somethin." Louis shrugged, settling down into the blankets beside Harry and pressing play on the movie.

At some point in the movie when Rose and Jack were hiding in the car, Louis tapped Harry on the shoulder. Harry frowned, dragging his gaze away from the laptop screen to find a white stuffed bunny in his face. It even had a light pink bow around its neck.

"Louis?" Harry asked, blinking in confusion, taking the bunny and smiling at the softness of it.

Louis shrugged, eyes glued to the screen. "Reminded me of you." He mumbled, reaching for the marshmallows.

"Louis." Harry touched the boys shoulder, trying to get his attention.

Louis stayed staring at the screen, slightly embarrassed and quite worried because what if Harry hated it? What if he though it was weird and Louis was some gay creep trying to hit on him. Which. Well. He sort of was trying to hit on Harry and he was gay but he wasn't a creep but that's not the point.

"Louuuuuuis." Harry tried again, pouting when Louis didn't turn around again.

Harry leaned in close. "Lou." He rasped in Louis' ear, grinning at the sight of the goosebumps trailing over Louis' skin.

And. Well. Of course there were freaking goosebumps because Harry was breathing on Louis' skin and he was warm and Harry was close and Harry was saying Louis' name and it was all making Louis very hot and this was all because Louis bought Harry a stupid bunny. So Louis turned to face Harry, and of course Harry would be right in Louis' face. Really close.

Louis stared into Harry's green eyes, thinking over and over that this was really cliche.

And then. Well. It was incredibly cliche because Harry had his lips on Louis' lips and they were kissing. Harry and Louis were kissing. Harry was kissing Louis. And Louis was kissing Harry back and oh my gosh Louis was kissing Harry they were kissing.

Harry's eyes slid shut as he clutched the bunny he already loved and kissed the boy he'd been crushing on for weeks. Louis' lips were exactly as he'd imagined them, if not more. He broke away first, blinking and blushing bright bright pink as Louis stared at him in shock.

Louis lifted his hand, his fingers brushing over his lips in amazement. "Harry." He murmured, blinking again.

Harry looked down, his eyelashes brushing against his pale skin and a small smile pulling his lips up. Louis leaned forwards, tiling Harry's face back up and kissing him again because he could.

And. Well. The movie was forgotten as the two explored each others lips and skin, fingertips brushing over protruding bones and soft edges.

~