Chapter 4: Taken

It was the next morning and I was still awake, my Dad was now dead from that that Nightshade! I was very mad and I swore by Moonpack that I will take revenge, but my Dad did not like revenge for what I heard. His body was beaten and crumpled his fur in shreds and many old and new scars. I was standing less than a deer pace away all night. The sun was just beginning to make pink and red stripes across the sky. No wolf was up yet, then I heard a soft noise like paws steps. I looked around and saw a brownish-goldish wolf with dark golden eyes. He walked right up to me and said this.

"You are destined to come with me young pup." In a voice that was indescribable, hmm should I go and refuse and maybe die, or go with him and not die? I chose the second choice.

"First why should I go with you and secondly what would I get?" I asked sincerely.

"Ha just like he said curious but brave, if you come Moonpack will guide you to where you are meant to be."

"Ugh, will we introduce or just go?" I asked.

"I am Fallensun, from Sunpack."

"Why do I have to go with you again?"

"I can't tell you the full reason at this moment, but I will when it comes the right time."

"Ok...?"

FallenSun was padding to the tunnel, I didn't notice until now.

"So, how far is it to where you live?" I asked.

"Correction, where, we will live," he answered.

"What! I live in Eclipse Pack!" I answered startled. Fallensun just chuckled at this remark.