Summit

Lucy couldn't hold the smile back from her face as she left Blue Pegasus and the Thunder Legion. She has originally come here only looking for a little guidance from Freed and and asking for an ingredient from Bix, what she had not expected was the wild night of deliciousness she experienced. Not only that but she felt herself so much closer to the seith mage, Lucy knew without a doubt she could always return to him and he would greet her with a crazy grin and hopefully a fun time. Bix had always been so boisterous and loyal, she didn't have to worry about anything when it came to spending time with the man. He would keep her secrets, and their adventures to himself while making sure they have a blast together.

Wandering he way back through the town of Herc Lucy was mindful to keep an eye out for the door she originally came through. She wasn't entirely sure but had a fair guess that there was a requirement on which door could access the transportation magic of the key. Passing the news stand and once again waving to the older man as she passed Lucy's eyes locked on a dark woooden door with gems imbedded in the wood near the golden handle. Spreading her magic a bit Lucy could feel the thrum of power seeping from the door, pulling out her keys Lucy took a deep breath before picturing the spacial room and entering the key into the nob and twisting. Entering the doorway a smile pread across her face as she took in the room she was in eariler. Elegant, simple, something she could enjoy yet knew she wouldn't want to spend a bunch of time here unless she was recuperating. Most of the furniture and decorations white or an ivory accented by of course a sparkly gold, fuzzy white rugs on the ground and golden silk sheets on the bed.

Humming Lucy made her way into the bathroom once again, this time taking a quick shower and redressing. She had a breather to actually ask the questions that had been plaguing her mind since finding herself here. Sitting in front of the vanity Lucy took the golden brunch to her still damp hair, the instrument being damn near the same color as her locks, before softly calling for her loyal lion. Without a seconds delay the primly dressed man with a wild mane of orange hair materialized behind her.

"Yes my Princess?" Loke asked as he deeply bowed to her.

As he rose again to meet her gaze in the large mirror a warm smile took over Lucy's face, Lokes mirroring right after.

"I've missed you, you pesky Lion." She said with humor in her voice.

"I'm just a call away Princess, you can always summon your knight in shining armor and I will be at your side. You should know this."

"This I do." She said before bursting out in giggles, the lions own laughter joining with her own.

"Now silly kitty, please explain to me all of this." She said motioning to the room around them.

"Ah yes..." Loke said loosening his tie just a bit. "This room was specially made as an escape and recovery room for celestial mages, believe it or not there was another time long ago that celestial magic was largely hunted and only a few mages wielded it."

Nodding Lucy urged for the spirit to continue. Sighing Loke came up behind her to take her brush and continue what she had stopped while listening to him speak. She watched the saddness and weariness that really brought his age to her mind as he continued.

"It was actually durring the age of your great grandmother Anna. Celestial magic has always had a tie to obviously the heavens and thus many dark mages believed it could control gate opening and closing if the mage was strong enough. In a way there were correct however hardly back then was there a celestial mage so capable. Anna was the exception and she knew it, often she found herself hiding here in this exact room. As you can guess it was the Celestial King that had gifted her with the key you now have in your bag. The King no matter the strength and authority he holds he does his best not to interfere with Earthland happenings, unless it was very dire. In that moment in time, it was Anna was one of two celestial mages alive. If they had both passed on too soon our magic could have really become lost. Right now in your generation there are more celestial mages than you really believe, although I am not at liberty to tell you their names, besides lady Yukino and yourself there are quite a few in Bosco. After the situation with Anna the King put precautions into the blood lines of certian magics, like a heavenly body mage could have an offspring that could wield celestial magic, or a normal light user, sometimes even space users. It is still a rare magic for the King does not want it to expand too much, however he has made it to where it hopefully will never die out."