Concede

Lucy nibbled on her bottom lip. After much consideration and deliberation she finally had an idea on how to get exactly what she wanted. She was going to seduce a ambassador of Bosco in order to get either free passage to Stella or perhaps even get the ambassador to get what she needed from Stella themselves. Call it back handed of whatever but Lucy was litterally scraping the bottom of the barrel with this idea. Her original plan was to just meander her way right into Stella herself only to call upon Crux who told her no one just gains access to their country. Although knowledgeable this was something that had greatly surprised her, she may have not studied the country herself in her teachings when she was little however Lucy had just figured it was like any other country on Earthland. Boy was she wrong, not only was entry incredibly hard to gain, trade was even harder. The people guarded their goods like a dragon protecting it's hoard. The more Lucy thought about it the more it made sense however, anything she had ever come across claiming to be from Stella cost a sure hell of a lot.

So here she was in her little alcove exchanging letters with some man by the name of Farron that currently worked as a peace ambassador. The more they talked the more Lucy started to really admire the mans intelligence and overall genuine personality. He was not only intelligent but easily suave with his words and often had her inner author swooning by the description of the beautiful landscape and culture of Bosco. Farron even seemed more than happy to aid her in her quest to procure a stellar gem, Lucy believed he may think she was a gem hunter or possibly even a materialistic woman and yet he never seemed put off by their conversations. Instead their letters got longer and longer in the time that passed. Autumn was finally starting to begin when the topic of actually getting this precious gem for her came up, Lucy unable to contain her long waited excitement may have written that she would do anything (highly suggestively) In order to persuade the ambassador. Lucy figured he was Boscan, he wouldn't mind sharing pleasure with her right?

A hour or so passed in her room and Lucy started to get worried, Farron had been responding previously every couple of minutes. Which in Earthland time was every couple of days. Was she too forward? Was he promised? Was he really just gay? Lucy was staring to think herself into a black hole before with a 'pop' a beautiful golden envelope appeared on her desk. It was incredibly different from the normal white ones he had previously been sending her, however she slightly missed his neat yet old school calligraphy writing with her name scrawled upon the front. With a slight hesitance Lucy opened the envelope with her thumb nail, popping open the ivory seal with a 'P'. Humming a little tune she delicately pulled the card out, reading her eyes widened as she realized this was an invitation. Not only that but to a yearly peace meeting, which of course happened to be a ball, between all the neighboring countries of Bosco, Fiore, Seven, Iceberg, and of course Stella. It was bottom font of course that caught Lucy's immediate attention, it was Farrons perfect writing asking her to be his plus one. In exchange he would find and give her the gem.

Dread and yet a foreign excitement welled up in her as plans of a dress, transportation, and a time frame swirled through her mind like a chaotic whirlwind. Eyes refocusing on the invitation once more shock shook her as she realized not only did Farron leave his com number in order to discuss more things in detail but the ball was in, swiping her hand over Horologram a half an hour. Lucy needed to leave this goddam room and she needed to do it now.

"Virgo!" She called frantically. With a poof she felt her spirit join her. Looking over she was next to the bed bent over with a dress bag extended over her stretched out arms.

"I have your dress and accessories ready Princess, punishment?" Was her monotone reply.

"Oh thank the stars for you Virgo!" Lucy exclaimed grabbing the beautiful fabric up in a whirl.

"I'll send for Cancer Princess." Was her response before she once again left.

The shimmering fabric of the palest baby blue slid over her skin like falling water, the top was loose held up by a delicate silver chain that wrapped in halter style the back dropped low to the middle of her back. The scoop neck showed off about half of her cleavage, and although she went braless with the ripples in the dress you couldn't even tell. The length continued down to the floor, one high slit up her right leg where she would hook her keys. Lucy swished back and forth in front of the full body mirror smirking she slipped her hands under her dress and slid off her G-string. In such a place, of course she didn't want any panty lines. Hearing the tell tale sound of a spirit appearing she resettled herself on the vanity stool as Cancer called out his normal greeting. Lucy couldn't help the smile that stayed firmly on her face, she was finally going to meet the man she's been swooning over the last few days within a short amount of time.