I Promise I'm Worthy...

"Emma, that was absolutely wicked!" Ruby beamed.

"Wow, Emma, I didn't know you could sing!"  Snow smiled with surprise on her face. 

"Thanks." I acknowledged them before returning to see Regina still wiping her tears. I bent my head to whisper in her ear.

"Why are you crying Gina?" I asked as I turned her chin up and caressed her face, wiping her tears gently with my thumbs.

"Emma, I.... that... that was unbelievable. It was like I could feel... like you were..." She was blushing, I cut off her sentence knowing she was having trouble saying what she really wanted to say. 

"Gina, I was." We gazed into each other's eyes again, I could feel myself leaning in until Belle yelled at us and told Regina that it is her turn to sing.  Talk about killing the moment.  

"Oh... ahh... no, I'm fine. I ahh... don't sing." Another coat of red enveloped her cheeks.

"Come on Regina, it's your turn, no need to be shy." Mulan teased.

I bent down to whisper again into Regina's ear. "You did say that you would sing if I sang first. And, well now that I have finished." I grinned.  She was not having it so I took her hands in mine and bent forward again to whisper to ear.  "Relax Gina, just let yourself feel the music, I know you can do it and I have heard you humming, so I know you can hold a note." I smiled.

She rolled her eyes and groaned before getting up. "Okay." She moaned. "If not for you Emma Swan." She teased. I laughed and watched as Regina went up to the front of the room towards the karaoke. I can't wait for this.