So, Come On & Give Me The Chance...

REGINA

I paid no mind to anyone, there was only one person I was interested in and she was returning my gaze as I walked towards her, we were hypnotized by love. She held out her hand to me and pulled me close before whispering in my ear.

"Are you ready to go home?" She sounded breathless.

"Definitely!" I replied as I inched my body a little closer to her and heard her moan. I smiled and turned to our friends who were all staring at us.

"You two are fucking sexy hot together!" Ruby smiled as I felt Emma's hand pull me closer to her side before I feel her hand brush against my thigh, causing me to stifle a moan. 

"Is it home time now ladies?" Belle teased staring at us with a big smile.

"I think it is Belle because, by the looks of their faces, this is the last place they want to be right now." Laughed Mulan.

"I already called you an Uber driver, he should be out there by the time you walk out." Snow informed them. We both giggled.

"Thanks for the great night ladies, we must do it again." I smiled.

"Absolutely." Emma agreed. "Come on m'lady, our chariot awaits." Emma motioned for Regina to walk before her after they both bid their friends goodnight.

Not even thirty seconds after Emma and Regina left, their friends look at each other and had a group Hi5. They did it!

"That mansion is going to be rocking tonight! Ruby joked before they all laughed.