To Walk That Mile...

EMMA

My heart is pounding rapidly within my chest as I brush my hand up and down Regina's rib cage.  I felt her tense and I knew if I didn't do anything she will change her mind by the time we returned home.  She always overthinks the situation, and now that we are in a quiet setting within the Uber, I know the gears of her mind will be going to town.  

I feel her start to relax again.  Phew! I thought.  I have waited so long for this night, and I am a hundred percent sure that Regina wants it too.  

We finally arrive home and I cannot take my eyes off her, her beautiful body always takes my breath away.  I decide to tell her what I want as she tries to unlock the door, and I can see that my close proximity to her is not helping us to get inside fast enough, but I cannot help myself.  

Thankfully, I didn't need to wait long as she opened the door and pulled me in.  I was going to make love to the woman who holds my heart within her palm, was my last thought before I carried her up to her bedroom.

REGINA

Emma carried me up the stairs into my bedroom, not once breaking our kiss. When she stopped she laid me down before removing her dress and slowly came down above me. As her leg kneaded into the heart of my feminity I clasped my hand to the side of her neck and pulled her down to my awaiting lips. 

My hands willingly traveled along the side of her rib cage before undoing her bra releasing her breasts from their prison. I take in the sight before me and bathe in the perfection of her mounds.  She straddled my hips as I sat up and took one of her pink buds into my mouth, flicking my tongue over it and then capturing it within my mouth.

"Ahhhhh Giiinnnnaaa." Hearing her moan my name sent my head spinning. I kissed my way across to her other nipple and repeated my torture upon her beautiful breasts. 

When I decided that I wanted more, I flipped her over so that I was lying above her, letting her feel my wetness against her skin. She shuddered with desire. I looked down on her face and into her eyes, I saw it, I saw her love shining bright like a diamond, she loves me.

I wasted no time in undressing, lifting my dress up and over my head, followed by my bra.  I saw her eyes double in size when her eyes landed on my breasts. I bent down and took her lips into mine before I started kissing my way down her body. I kissed along her jawline before continuing to her neck, I sucked on her skin just above her collarbone, marking her beautiful neck.

"Ginnnaaa!" She moaned with passion. I giggled with excitement knowing what she wants, but I wanted to take my time a little.  I trailed kisses down to the top of her thong as she lifted her hips, permitting my disposal of her saturated thong.  Her essence was glistening with desire, awaiting my touch.

I quickly did away with my thong and straddled her leg to feel her skin against my clit. I slowly bent down and gently blew into her folds.

"Oh my goooddddddd! Please Gina... fuck! I need you!" She screamed. 

I looked up to see her staring at me. "From this moment Emma, you are mine and mine only!"  I growled.

"Yes.. Gina.  ONLY yours, now please!!" That was all I needed before I dove in.

I placed my tongue at the bottom of her opening and slowly licked my way up trying to soak up all her juices. I felt her hand on my head push me in deeper, but I wanted to take my time. 

"Hands on the headboard my love." I demanded.

I watched as she quickly grasped the headboard then I threw her legs over my shoulders and held them there as I narrowed my tongue to push inside of her.  In.... and out, in and out.. as she humped her body into my face.  She tasted delicious, like sweet cinnamon, I could drink her juices every day for the rest of my life. 

I came up for air and brushed lightly against her skin with a finger, I let my finger slide up and down against her labia before pushing it inside of her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" She hollered. I pulled it out and then shoved it back in with a bit more force, I continued this movement for a couple of more strokes before pushing in another, I looked up and she was panting.

"Ginaaaaaaa... I'm gonna....."

"Not yet my love, hold on" I begged, before pushing in a third finger and pumping into her. I moved up and kissed her softly on the lips as I continued to plunge within her core.  

She was meeting me thrust for thrust as I went back down and wrapped my mouth around her clit to french kiss it. She started to move faster and faster.  I sucked her click and then I heard music to my ears.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk Ginaaaaaaaa!!!" I felt her juices flow all around my mouth as she let the motion engulf her. I kept pumping my fingers slowly inside of her and with a vengeance as I lapped her pool of moisture, trying to appease my appetite.

"Oh my god Gina... I think.... Ohhhhhh ohhhhh." And more juices flowed, I was in heaven, Emma tasted so sweet, I was addicted to this taste I thought. I slowly pulled my fingers out, and detracted my mouth from her vagina before looking up, her body was covered in sweat and I could see her having little jerks as she was still coming down. I crawled up to kiss her on the mouth so that she could taste herself and then laid my head down beside her, hugging her.

"Are you alright Emma?" I asked.

"Alright? Damn Gina that was freaking out of this world." She gasped.  I laughed.

I am in love with Emma Swan.