Kpop Crazy (r)

[1]

The sound of EXO's Peter Pan fill the room as Kyra connected her phone to the speaker. She decided to clean and arrange her posters and merchandise that was adorned in her small but comfy space.

As she finishing up arranging the pitcure frames, she took one and looked at it adoringly. It was her favorite framed picture of Chanyeol that she decided to put on her lamp desk for her to see it every morning.

In case you haven't guessed it, Kyra has been obssessed with EXO ever since. And her ultimate bias, is none other than Park Chanyeol. Ever since she started idolizing them, they've became one of the many inspirations in her life, and some may find it crazy but it's just that...they really are inspirational. Every corner of her room, you can see that everything is EXO themed, from the bed to the walls, it was like a museum of EXO Planet.

She sighed in relief as she was finally finished, and plopped down on her bed. She looked around her room that was now tidy and smiled proudly.

"That should do it." She said to herself, mentally patting her back.

"Honey, are you there?" Suddenly Mrs. Lee, Kyra's mother, called out from downstairs, she turned off her speakers. She quickly went to the door and answered from the railings.

"Yes, mom?"

"Can you come down for a minute?" as her mother said that she quickly ran downstairs to see her parents looking like their getting ready to go out.

"You guys going somewhere?" Kyra asked.

"Your father and I are just going grocery shopping, can you manage by yourself for awhile?" 

"Yeah, sure no problem." 

"Great, we'll be back soon. We'll leave you the keys, make sure to lock the doors while we're gone." her mom reminded

"Yeah okay mother." Kyra said in a teasing way, internally chuckling at her mom's worrisome thoughts.

"Take care sweetie. We love you." Kyra's dad said as she kissed her forehead, same with her mom.

"I love you too. Take care." 

Kyra went outside with them to greet them off, until they went off. As she went inside the house again, she smirked. A house without parents for a while, well the nearest grocery is a little far from where they live, not to mention at this time rush hour is already underway. So they'll be gone for a long while. 

She went upstairs to get her wallet. She made sure to lock the door before going to the nearest convenience store to buy some two bottles of root beer and some snacks and proceeded home. She was so excited to binge watch with some snacks and a bottle of root beer. Root beer is actually a soda, Kyra's not good with alcohol so she tends to stay away from it.

She placed all her food on the coffee table as she turned on the TV to watch her favorite EXO's Showtime, Kyra comfortably sat back and chuckled at some of the members acting dfunny already.

----

As the night deepened, Kyra was getting quite sleepy, as she glanced at the clock her eyes widened.