You were mine

Title: You were Mine 

Author: AKI

Pairing: Takaki Yuya x Arioka Daiki

Rating: PG-15

Warning: m-preg, cursing, language and bad grammar

Summary:  I remember when you were mine.

Daiki's POV

I was dumbfounded when I heard what he said over dinner.

''What is it again.''  I want to make sure I heard it right.

''I want a divorce.'' This time, he was more determined. The nervousness in his voice was gone.

I specially asked him for a dine out to give him the good news but I guess it's not needed anymore.

I have to be strong. I can't break now.

''I understand. We'll talk about this with the kids and I want all your things out of the house in two days.''

Finally it came. The dreadful truth. He's leaving. That's right. He's not mine anymore.

The explanation was short. Our children, Yuto and Ryosuke being teenagers didn't any questions and just accepted what was coming.

That night, we still stayed together in bed and we ''made love'' (if you can still call it that!).

I love it when he touched me. I wanted to scream more but I held myself back. I held back the tears that were about to overflow. No, I won't let him see me cry. I fell asleep wrapped in his tight embrace for the last time.

Yuya's POV

I could see hurt registered in his eyes as I told him about the divorce. Then he looked straight into my eyes and asked to repeat myself. I hate it. I hate when he asked me to say the words that will hurt him more, but I did.

''I want a divorce.'' I gathered all my confidence and told it to his face...again.

''Why do you want me to hurt you.Please, don't do this Daiki.''

He was still looking at me. Daiki is the type that would throw a fit anytime, anywhere and I expected that he would would shout at me or punch me in the face, but no.

''I understand. We'll think about this with the kids and I want all your things out of the house in two days.''

He calmly accepted it. Which was scary. I would have liked it better if he stabbed me with the knife in his hand.

''Please hit me. Punch me and kick me. Just...anything.''

Our children Ryosuke and Yuto didn't say anything about the divorce. They might have thought that their parents are doing the best for them.

That night, I held him close. I made love to him and it took all my self control not to take back what I said.

He didn't moan my name. He didn't cry. he just let me do my duty to pleasure him as his husband as he did his.

I let him sleep in my arms holding him tightly.

''Let me love you one last time.''