You were mine (Chapter 2)

''Dai-chan. Sorry, have you been waiting long.'' a tall guy with a goofy grin approached him and he smiled.

''No. It's fine. You look tired Hikaru.'' worry immediately registered on his face as he looked at the guy.

''Yeah. I just got off from one of the surgeries. Come on, let's go to my office.''

They walked back together and chatting happily until Hikaru grabbed his hands and pinned to a wall not visible to others.

''H-Hikaru.'' Daiki was shocked at the sudden action of his friend but he didn't pry. Then another tall guy appeared.

''Keito!'' the color drained from Daiki's face as he recognized the other guy.

He looked at Daiki, then at Hikaru and his eyes scanned the surroundings then looked back at Daiki before he smiled.

''Hikaru, Dai-chan won't be able to breath if you won't give him some space.''

''Right, sorry.''

''It's alright but, are you okay Hikaru. Don't you feel well.''

''Before you ask me that, you better take care of yourself first.''

Daiki flashed another smile.

''Keito, I'll take Dai-chan to my office. Let's talk later.'' Keito nodded.

''Aren't you going to join us.'' Daiki asked.

''Not now. I have something to do.''

''Then, see you around, Keito.''

'''Listen to your doctor and take care of yourself, okay.'' then they parted ways.

Daiki smacked Hikaru's head. ''You might have given him the wrong impression! What did you do that for!''

''I just wanted to play hide and seek!'' and he laughed. '' I'm sure he didn't misunderstand Dai-chan but I'll talk to him later.''

Hikaru was trying to soothe is aching geat. Dai-chan, with his short form can really land a hit.

''Come in.''

Keito took a peek before entering. ''Dai-chan's gone home.''

''Yes.'' Hikaru gave a sigh before he stood up and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

''Ne...Keito. Thanks  for not giving me away earlier. Dai-chan was worried that you must have misunderstood.''

''Hikaru, I never once forgot that Dai-chan was your first love and I know that he still hold a special part of your heart.''

''But my heart is yours now, Keito.'' Hikaru whined like a kid and Keito chuckled. ''I know.''

''Do you think Dai-chan noticed anything.''

Hikaru let go of Keito and walked back to his desk.

''he's not dumb but he didn't ask.''

Keito remained silent and continued on eyeing Hikaru.

''I would like it better if you would speak up.'' Hikaru looked straight into his lover's eyes.''

''Spill it Keito.''

The younger sighed. ''When you were with Dai-chan, I went to check on Takaki...he came here with a woman and..they met Sasaki-sensei.''

''Sasaki-sensei. Is the woman pregnant.''  Keito nodded.

''Shit! That Takaki.''

Sasaki is an OB-Gynecologist and Hikaru's batchmate when he entered the hospital. Three years after, Keito entered the same hospital and both are Cardiologists. And this morning, if he didn't knew any better he might have suspected Hikaru chasing after Dai-chan again after the latter and Takaki separated. But when he saw Takaki with the woman, he knew he had to help Hikaru cover everything for Dai-chan. He's not in a good condition to take anymore stress.

''What about Dai-chan.''  Keito asked but Hikaru shook his head.

''I'm still working with Nanami-sensei about his condition. Dai-chan is so stubborn and he wouldn't listen to me.''  Keito walked behind Hikaru's desk and gave him a soft massage.

''Keito....if things get worse...I- I would need your help. I need you beside me. I'm afraid Dai-chan might die in my hands.''

''I'll be there Hikaru, anytime. And no, Dai-chan won't die because I know you will do anything to save him.''

''Thanks, I'll arrange for your transfer in my team.''

Keito cupped Hikaru's face and gave his lover a passionate kiss.