👻Halloween 👻

I'm so sorry for not updating these past days!!!! My excuse: I failed two essay test and had to make them up.  An essay is hard to write to be honest and my teacher grades hard.
(Y/n) p.o.v

"Pls, Shoto lets go!" I begged.

"No." He answered. "We can just get candy at the store."

"Shoto!!!!" I hug him from behind. "It will be fun if we go together."

"I don't see why you need to go to a party and a party that is held by your ex. You know she just wants to get laid with you." He huffs and I chuckle.

"That won't happen because I already have someone who I love very much. Plus she only wants to meet you." I say. "Pls baby."

"Fine." He agrees.

"Cool! Now let's choose our costumes." I kiss his cheek.

~~~~

"(L/n)-San you made it~" my ex-greeted me and I hugged her.

"Like my costume?" I turn around so she can judge.

"You look like a real vampire." She giggles and I laugh.

"Thanks now where are the brownies you promised me." I frown.

"In the kitchen. Did you bring your new boyfriend?" She asks.

I step out the way and show Shoto to her. "Here is my sexy cat," I smirk.

"Gosh he definitely looks sexy, be careful or someone will steal your cat tonight." She jokes.

"If they do then they will have to face me." I chuckle.

"Nice to meet you Shoto, I hope you both enjoy the party." She smiles and heads off into the crowd.

I look at Shoto. "Let's go and have fun." I smirk.

He nervously takes my hand.

Todoroki p.o.v

"That's too many brownies." I say and (y/n) looks at me seriously.

"I am not full let me eat them." He says.

What's so special about these brownies? I decided to grab one and eat it. It tasted weird but pretty good. I wonder what was in it. "Todoroki you do know those brownies have weed in them." (Y/n) spoke with his mouth full.

I immediately spit it out on the floor. "Don't eat more than," I said.

"Okay, I only ate five." He said as he popped another brownie in his mouth. "Plus I have a sweet tooth."

After that, we went to the dance floor and (y/n) was enjoying himself drinking and talking with his friends. I was there trying to make sure he wasn't going to do anything he regretted. That is until I felt someone grab my hip and pull me away from my boyfriend.

"Hey, there pretty cat." He breathes on my neck and I felt my whole body go cold all of the sudden. "Let's have some fun." He runs his hand all over my body.

"Stop." I quickly pull away and turn red and glare at him. He seemed to be a senior.

"What? I did nothing wrong." He smirks.

"Don't bother me or I will burn you." I threatened him.

"You should respect your senpai you know."

He suddenly pulls me close with some force. "Now don't get me mad."

"P-please let me go." I say in fear of what will happen next.

I close my eyes, where is (y/n)?! I hope he is not drunk...

Suddenly I felt myself being torn apart from the guy. "Don't mess with him." (Y/n) growls at him and his eyes were glowing red.

"What are you going to do? Beat me?" The guy asks him.

"No, I will kill you."

"Ha, you won't. Only villains have the guts to do it."

(Y/n) smirks. "You are right, I do have the guts to do it."  He suddenly forms his bloody scythe.

"(Y/n) stop." I try to pull him away from the guy. Everyone was watching us. (Y/n) didn't listen to me and he pushed me away from me. I knew he couldn't listen to me in his reaper form.

Suddenly (y/n) just swings his huge scythe and breaks a vase and a table, making them then dissolve into ashes. The boy suddenly felt scared. "Okay geez, I was kidding."

"Ha, you think I will forgive you that easily?"  (Y/n) growls.

"(Y/n) stop!" His ex suddenly stood in front of him with her arms spread. "You don't want to kill anyone, especially in front of Todoroki. Think about it, you high bitch."

(Y/n) started to laugh and his bloody scythe disappeared. "I'm sorry, but next time I will really kill you if you bother my boyfriend again."

(Y/n) p.o.v

I turn back to see Shoto on the ground and I help him up. Even though I was still high. I kissed him roughly in front of everyone and he kisses back.

Then I turn to look at the crowd. "Shoto is mine, no one mess with him. Now sorry for interrupting the party. You guys can continue now." I link my hands with Shoto and leave the party.

We walk on the sidewalk anywhere to clear my mind since I was still high. "I'm sorry for not being there for you." I say clearly.

"It's okay." He grabs my head and gives me a kiss.

I smile. "You know Halloween is in two days, want to scare some kids?"

Shoto sighs. "You know you will get in trouble baby."

"Well, that is what villains do." I chuckled.

"How about I do something bad to you tonight?" He smirks.

I immediately teleport at my room on the bed. "Do it."