XV

Todoroki p.o.v

"Ah!" (Y/n) moaned as he held me. "S-Shoto...please go harder~" he looked at me with a face I couldn't resist to kiss.

I caressed his face and admired him. "Having you under me is a wonderful view."

"Talk less and fuck more." He glared at me.

"No." I refused. "You have to beg for it."

"Please Shoto. Fuck me harder." He said with pleading eyes.

I smirk. "As you wish princess." I thrust harder in him and he moans.

My eyes suddenly open, I sat up and saw that I had a boner. Damn, I blush. Why am I having more of these desires? No, I should move slow with him. I could help but take care of my own problems. "Ah, (y/n)." I imagine him riding me and me being on top of him.

After I finish I decided to clean myself and lay down. I turned on my phone.

(Y/n): hey buddy wat u doing?  Read 1:24 am

Me: nothing. Why aren't you sleeping? Read 1:26 am

(Y/n): HA THIS WAS A TRICK! Go back to
sleep you have classes tomorrow Read 1:33 am

Why can't I just touch you the way I want? Why am I so needy for you and your body?

Me: Okay  I will sleep. Read 1:40 am

(Y/n): okay gn love you Read 1:40

Me: love you too good night

I smiled and turned off my phone and went to sleep.

(Y/n) p.o.v

AHHH DUMBASS WHY YOU GOTTA TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM? I don't know. I love him as a friend tho. NO YOU DON'T! Ah, I am...it was so embarrassing writing that...I should go die now.

I threw my phone on my bed and pulled the cover on me. "Shit, I need some cuddles. But Shoto is sleeping!" I pout and fell asleep.

"Shoto...I like you a lot!" I kissed his cheeks. He was playing with some action figures while I stared at him.

He turned red. "I like you too."

"Two boys can't live each other." A girl suddenly popped up.

We both look at her. "Really?" I ask.

"Yep, my mom says it is disgusting when two boys love each other."

"Oh..." Shoto sounded disappointed.

"I will marry a girl then! I am not disgusting! Right Shoto?" I turn to him.

"Yes." He replied.

"Hm....I will marry Airi then!" I claimed and held her hand. "Right Airi?"

"Me? You love me?" She asked. I nod my head. "If you don't make me do house chores then I will."

"Great! Then you will be my wife." I chuckle.

"Who will marry Todoroki?" Airi asked.

"I will!" A girl with brown hair spoke. She held his hand.

"No, I don't want to marry you." Todoroki took his hand away. He looked at me and held on to my hand. "I want to stay with you, (y/n)."

"Ew, Todoroki! (Y/n) has a wife already! You are mine!" She yelled.

I woke up with a smack coming from my mother. "Wake up you lazy bum."

"I am up!" I yelled and tried to push her away.

After she left, I stayed in bed. What a weird dream...I hope Shoto is awake...should I bother him? Yep...but in a few minutes. Minutes turned into hours.

??? P.o.v

"When are you going to transfer to U.A?"

"Probably in two days." I reply.

"Ready to see your childhood crush?"

"I don't think he will remember me."

"Either way, he is hot so you shouldn't miss your opportunity."

"Don't forget he is cold too."

"Hm...he looks hot and he has a cold personality...he seems to be interesting."

"Do you think he has a girlfriend already?"

"A guy like him? No, I bet he is working hard to become a hero. I don't think he has time to date."

"Yea...your right, Airi."

"What do you think happened to (y/n)?"

"I don't know and I don't care."

"I bet he got handsome."

"Todoroki is hotter and he will be my future husband." I smirk at her.

"YAY! I got Jumin routine!" Our friend exclaimed. He looked up at us smiling. "Has anyone ever told you that you look like MC in real life?"

"Shut up! I do not!" I yell at him.