1- The First Hit of Jealousy

Just felt the need to mention this ~
•I wrote this story originally for my Instagram fanpage. Since Instagram only allows 10 slides to be posted max, i had to shorten up on details and focus more on dialogues and story. Soo the first parts are a mess and not that intriguing (grammar wise lol) but trust me it gets much better so keep reading! 😂❤️
• I joined Wattpad because of the tremendous support and love i got in this story and many requests to join WP too! Shoutout to the insta fam!
• Just a learner here so yeah spare me >.<

Thats all, i hope you guys enjoy! ❤️

********

It was 9 am on a sunny Monday morning, Zoya hummed as she prepared breakfast in the kitchen meanwhile Maya got ready for work. Her humming was disrupted when the bell rang suddenly, making her look towards the door. Just as she heard the noise of the bell, she instinctively blurted out "Aditya!", a little too loud that Maya heard it too. Hitting her head in embarrasment, she tried to gather herself together.

"Woh mera matlab.. zaroor Aditya aya hai, koi kaam toh hai nahi inke jo bar bar subha hote hi tang karne ajate hain." Zoya complained loudly on purpose, although she loved it when he came by.

It almost became a routine for her to smile after hearing the bell everyday since Aditya always came at this time of the morning and she always knew it was him. The complain was only to get rid of any possible suspicions Maya couldve had.

Zoya rushed to the door and opened it in a jiffy. Like always, there stood Aditya, greeting her with a smile.

"Meri intezaar karrahi thi na?" He smirked, "Tumne yaad kiya, aur mai chala aya." Aditya said dramatically, making Zoya facepalm while smiling.

"Shuru hogayi apki nautanki?" Her voice was laced with the slightest sarcasm. They both let out a laugh as she let him enter. The laugh faded when Aditya's eyes started wandering  around the house, as if looking for someone. It didnt go unnoticed by Zoya, she looked around before looking back at him.

"Kisko dhund rahe hain?" She asked with a puzzled expression. Aditya looked at her again, "Woh, arreh, woh tumhari moody behen kaha hain?" He stuttered a little but it went unnoticed.

Zoya was about to reply when Maya got out of her room. "Yaha." Her firm, yet gentle voice caught both their attention, especially Aditya's. Maya wore a satin white shirt inned in a black pencil skirt ending right above her knee. Aditya gazed at her, totally mesmerised like always. Snapping out of it quickly, he walked up to her leaving Zoya behind.

"You look beautiful." Aditya complimented her with a smile making Maya smile too. She let out a little chuckle before replying, "Thank you." Zoya silently watched them, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Kaha ja rahi ho itni subha subha?" He asked like he didnt already know where she was going.

"Mai kaha jaati hoon itni subha subha Mr. Hooda?" Maya asked rhetorically.

Aditya rolled his eyes. "Ugh. Office." He sighed.

"Right, office. So if youd kindly allow me, thank you." Maya began to stride off towards the door. This made Aditya quickly try to think of something to make Maya stay. Just as she was about to grab the door handle, Aditya paced towards her and put his hand forward blocking her way. Confused, Maya looked at him with a questioning look.

"Woh m-main umm soch rahi thi ki... kyu na main tumko aj drop kar du? Har roz Zoya ko drop karta hoon uske office tak, aj teeno chalte hain?" The sudden suggestion of Aditya left Zoya a little surprised. Her head turned towards him immediately. Deep down she didnt really want Maya to agree since it was the only alone time she got to spend with Aditya. However Maya, who was oblivious to Zoya's concealed feelings, started considering the suggestion and ended up agreeing.