Chapter 6

Haechan's pov

weird.. Chaeyeon came in and started coughing.. she even left which was even weirder..

{2 weeks later}

Me and my friends noticed that Chaeyeon hasn't been coming to school.. we even asked Sihyun and he said he doesn't know, we even asked Chaewon but she said she doesn't know anything either..

"She probably moved." Chenle says

"Yeah! Or maybe she just doesn't wanna go to school." Renjun says

"True." Taeyong says

{1 month later}

This month, was December.. it was supposed to be mine and Chaeyeon's anniversary.. can't believe I still think about her to till this day..

"Yeah remember that party I was talking about! Well its still going on! Come on guys! Whose in?" Ten says and they all raised there hands besides me

"Haechan come on, its time for you to stop having your sad moments and have some fun." Lucas says and flips his hair and runs his hands through his hair..

"All the ladies will fall for this." He says and starts doing it over and over again.

"Yeah ok, sure but the ladies will fall for these." Jaehyun says and while pointing at his dimples.

"All the ladies will fall for my fashion evaulation." Johnny says and we all laughed.

We all got ready for the party that was happening at Ten's friends house.

"Alright im done." Lucas says while checking himself out. We give him a big thumbs up.

We arrived at the party, and there was a bunch of underage drinkers. But I didn't feel like drinking tonight. Maybe a bit of dancing but nah.

"Come on Man!!" Jisung says and grabs me on the dance floor while he starts showing off his moves

"You think you can do better than that?" Jisung says and challenges me to a dance battle with him.. he's trying to make me feel better..

"Oh come on why me? It should've been ten or Yuta.." I said

"But I still chose you so." He says and I started doing some random moves

"YEAH THATS THE HAECHAN WE KNOW!" Jungwoo says and everyone starts dancing. There were a bunch of guys and girls that were dancing but we all took up the dance floor..

After dancing I went to get a drink of water.. I sat outside and looked up at the stars..

{FLASHBACK}

"Come sit with me!" Chaeyeon says and drags my hand as we sit at her backyard looking up at the stars.

"That star right there is me." She says and points at the star that was shining bright.

"Why did you choose that star?" I asked her while examining her face while she was looking up at the stars.

"To remind you that no matter where I am, ill always be right besides you to make your day brighter." She says and looks at me and smiles.

"You say that as if your gonna leave me." I said and titled my head

"Noo! Im just saying" she says and we stare at each other for a while and I lean in her kiss her on the lips for the first time. I don't know if it was me but when I closed my eyes I saw fireworks.

{End of flashback}

"Haechan?" A voice says behinds me, I looked behind and it was SIhyun

"Yeah?" I said and was continued looking up at the stars.

"I know that this is not my place to tell you.. but here." She says and hands me a letter.. from chaeyeon... I read it.. my heart started beating faster and faster..

"Where is she?" I asked her

"She's at hospital getting her surgery done.." Sihyun says and looks at the ground..

I held my fist.. I didn't know what to do..

I run out the party place, and I sprint to the nearest bus stop.. I kept waiting and waiting until we arrived somewhat near the hospital..

I asked the nurse if she knew a girl name Chayeon was who was having Sugery but she didn't know and so I ran up the stairs to look for Chaeyeon..

I was running through hallways and asking Nurses if they knew anyone by the name of Chaeyeon.. after a few minutes I noticed Chaewon and Chayeon's mom..

"Chaeyeon... mom..."I said out of breath as I ran to them.

"Haechan! What are you doing here?" Chaewon says and stands up startled to see me.

"Too see Chaeyeon." I said and my breathing became a little steadier..