Chapter 5

Haechan's pov

"Hey isn't that Sihyun? With Chaeyeon and Cha-Chaewon?" Taeyong says and I look at the department store their at and I nodded my head. I can tell which one was Chaeyeon.. with her long black hair, her short legs but slim figure..

"Lets go say hi to him yeah?" Doyoung says, but I wasn't comfortable becoming friends with my ex-girlfriends ex... the guy she cheated me with..

"I'll stay here with Haecan." Mark says and we sit at the bench while Taeyong and Doyoung go say hi to Sihyun..

They added Sihyun into a new group with us because they wanted to know why Chaeyeon broke up with me, like yeah she cheated on me but why..? Did I not make her happy?

I watched as Chaeyeon grabs Sihyun's arms and smiles and waves at Taeyong and Doyoung.

"Stop looking, your hearts gonna break even more." Mark says while he plays a game on his phone..

"Yeah so? Its already broken into a million pieces its okay if it breaks more." I said and started drinking my soda..

"Yo yo guys! What do you guys think about the clothes I bought?" Johnny says while running up to us and showing us the clothes he bought.

"Wow! Johnny's fashion evaluation at its finest." Mark says and looks through Johnny's clothes at what he bought.

"Wheres Taeyong and Doyoung?" Johnny says and looks around, I pointed at where they were, Johnny then looks at where I was pointing at and then he looks at me.

"Come on man, they really do wanna discover the truth.." Johnny says and sits between me and Mark and he watches Taeyong and Doyoun.

Chaeyeon's pov

While Sihyun, Doyoung and Taeyong I look over behind them and see Haechan. I was a bit hurt to see that he didnt come over here.. I just wanted to hear his voice one last time..

"Chaeyeon come over here, tell me does this look nice?" Chaewon says and drags me.

"Yah! When I told you to do your thing I didn't mean you needed to shove it in Haechan's face" she says and scolded me

"Im just trying to Make him forget about me." I said and sighed

"We can cry it out later." she says and hugs me while patting my back.

The next day

"Yeah and so my mom scolded me for spending so much money on the clothes yesterday." Chaewon says and I started coughing.

"Chaeyeon? Are you okay?" Chaewon says and I nodded my head

"Here a napkin." She says and hands me it.

She walks me to my class and she waves goodbye, as I head into class I see Haechan and Mark talking.

"Yeah and I was like NO WAY!" Mark says loudly

Mr. Hwang came in and he takes attendance.

"Chaeyeon." He says and I raised my hands, I kept coughing the whole time.. but I took my medication to stop me from coughing..

"Chaeyeon are you alright?" Mr. Hwang ask me and I nodded my head, I put the napkin up to my mouth and started coughing, I then looked at the napkin and saw blood.

"Blood..?" I whispered and I raised my hand.

"Yes chaeyeon?" Mr Hwang says

"I need to leave." I said and he tilts his head

"Leave? Why? And where?" He started asking questions.. i started getting headaches, and kept coughing..

Before I could answer any of his questions, I took my stuff and left the classroom..

"CHAEYEON! GET BACK HERE!" Mr. Hwang says and yells after me.

I go home and my mom gives me my medication..

"It seems like its getting worse. Are you sure you don't want me to reschedule your surgery?" My mom says and I shake my head.

"I just wanna see him one last time." I said and started crying.