Chapter 2

Haechan's pov

I saw her.. smiling at him... it was a different smile of hers.. like.. she was happy? Or sad?

"Stop thinking about her." Taeyong says and nudges me. We walk Inside the school and all of a sudden My memories are playing in my head.

{FlashBack}

"haechannieeeee! Come catch me!" Chaeyeon says and runs and I chase after her, she has my phone and is taking millions of pictures..

I finally catch her and I hug her so tight she can't get out of my grip..

"Yah.. your squishing me!!" She says and tried pushing me off, I let go of my grip and hold her face with both of my hands and squeeze her chubby cheeks.

"Oweww stop!" She says and laughs

"Aw look at those two love birds!" Lucas yelled at us and me and Chaeyeon turned and we see them smiling at us. Creeps.

"Stop spying on us you creeps!" Me and Chaeyeon both yell and run away from them.

{End of FLASHBACK}

"Dude." Mark says and nudges me, I snap out of it.

"Huh what?" I said

"We got to go to class." He says and I nodded my head.

Class.... the same class as Chaeyeon

"I'll ask someone to switch seats with you." Mark says

"No it's okay." I said and we walked in and I saw Chaeyeon sitting in a different seat, it seemed like she already found herself a new seat.

{Flashblack}

"Haechan! Come on! We got to choose our seats before someone else does!" Chaeyeon says and drags my arms

"I'm too tired for this chayeon!" I said and we walked into the class

"Ooh this desk! The one near the window so you can shine brighter then the sun." She says and she smiles, I kiss her cheeks and she blushes.

"Okay stop it." Mark says behind us and we both laugh.

{end of Flashback}

"Wow she really did that." Mark says and glares at Chayeon who doesn't care one bit.

I go to my seat and sit at it, I look out the window and my new seat mate Mark sits besides me.

"Don't worry dude, she doesn't deserve you." Mark says to reassure me that I don't need to be heart broken over someone who never really cared for me.

"Honestly I cant get the fact that she's dating her best friend.. out of everyone she dates her bestfriend.. why couldn't she date someone else.." Mark says sighs, he started tapping his pencil on his desk.

"Dude can we not talk about it, a piece of her is still in my heart." I said and laid my head on the desk. I no longer wanted to hear about her, no longer wanted to see her, but what can I do? She was the one I liked, and maybe even loved.

{Flashback}

"Haechannn!!" She screams from her bedroom, I run up and notice that she had her room decorated.. for my birthday?

"Whats this?" I asked her and she eyes smiled.

"You're birthday present. Which is me." She says and smiles, I opened my mouth and went up and hugged her.

"Thank you Chaeyeon." I said and tightly hugged her

"Just kidding, but heres my real present." She says and hands me a gift which was wrapped.

I opened it and I suddenly loved it. It was a photos of us together and little notes saying how much she is thankful to have me in her life.

"Also here." She says and gives me another gift

"Whats this?" I asked and she told me to open it and so I did.

"Wait don't tell me! You got the new game I wanted to play! That was expensive! Why did you give me such an expensive gift?" I asked her and started hugging everything she gave me.

"Expensive gifts for my expensive prince." She says and kisses me on the cheek.

"I like how you decorated your bedroom." I said

"Yeah, duh thats why I screamed, I planned this the whole morning." she says and sticks out her tongue.

"My boyfriend is finally 18.. sigh.. when will I turn 18..?" She says and whines

"When its your birthday." i said

(End of flashback}

Authors note

Hey guysss! I hope you guys will enjoy this short fanfiction of none other than Haechan! Spread some word about it to your friends if there bias is Haechan from Nct!