chapter 1

hey people I'm grace mather my friends call me sparkles this is my first fanfiction so i hope you guys like it and please excuse any spelling mistakes

Its been a month since i saw him last, after he told me he never wanted to see me again and after he left and fell in love with another woman i think her name was layla conta yeah who really gives a fuck, as i was saying its been a month and since lissa has become queen she has a lot of things she need to deal with so the only real friend i have had is my pillow. I haven't seen adrian since he caught me making out with dimitri i have left messages and called him but i have a feeling he will never stop loving me i to will never stop loveing him but after what happened he hasn't really want to face his feelings....
(KNOCK,KNOCK) ha saved by the bell or not i open the door and speak of the devil himself adrian ivashkov is standing there with a smoke hang out of his mouth and  his back to me. "Speak of the devil i was just thinking ...." but before i could finish my sentence he kisses me and i kiss him back urgently as if i need his kiss to survive but what happens next will surprize you. We kiss and kiss until one of us needs are but then as we got it the cloths start to come off one by one....... we hear a knock at the door i quickly shove Adrian into the the bath room i also shove adrians cloth in with him then i slip in my robe and open the door oh wow its only lissa. As she barges in she says.  "so where did you hiding adrian this time"? "I am pretty sure i don't know what your talking about me and adrian broke....." before i could finish my sentence she opens the bathroom door and out comes adrian half dressed.......