chapter 4

thanks again for all of you support if you are reading this ha ha ha

"What did you say" i turn to adrian "over there its dimitri see"" holy shit yeah, why the hell is he here" he turns around to me again to find me crying "hey hey don't cry mabye we can make him jealous and show him what he is missing" i nod and then he splashing me again twice and i scream in laughter as planed dimitri notices and his eyes bulge out of his head and the adrian comes up behind me and starts kissing my neck dimitri watchs with sad eyes then walks away, adrian then turn me around and says" ha ha ha it worked",i start to cry in pain "hey what's wrong, did i get water in your eyes"? "No no It started to all come back the hurt and pain he caused me when he left but i won't worry about that when I'm happy right now with you" she smiles greatfully and the spashes me we bith laugh and start to get out when i slip and fall on top of him we try a second time and we are succeesful we both laugh and grab out towels he wipes the left over tears off my face and kisses me then out of the corner of my eye i see dimitri and he is staring again so i hug him ant wisper "he is watching again""i know" i feel his body begin to laugh then he grasped my hand we walk to the spa area and i get in a vacant one and sit back and lay my head on the head support. Adrain follows me in and then he pulls the most classic move the yawn and arm over sholder i giggle and snuggle into him "i love you little dhampir""i love to... wait i don't have a nick name for yet""um no you""umm what about creepy moroi ha ha ha""um no what about ivashkov just ivashkov""yeah ha ha i love you to ivashkov" ha that has a nice ring to. While I'm in thought he brings my chin up with his finger and kisses me pasoately and then he whispers into my ear"do you want to get out of here mabye to my place" i nod eagerly and then we get out of the tube and dry off we then walks to his place and we chuck our bags near the door "before we do what we were going to do you want to take a shower with me "now he nods eagerly as we get undress out of our swimmers and jump into the shower where he pins me up against the wall and starts kissing my neck and he starts moveing up my neck to my ear and whispers "marry me rose " which shocks me because i was actually thinking about it earlier "yes please"he stops at my cheek and pulls away "what did you say" "i said yes i would if you were actually searious but of course your not but if you were id be more then delighted to marry you" he smiles and says" i was serious rose want you to be yours and i want you to be mine ""yes yes a million times yes i what to be yours and you to be mine ha ha ha " i start crying I'm so happy that adrian proposed although it was in the shower i get dried and walk into my bedroom and then I'm takled onto the bed from behind which scared the shit out of me but it turned out it was just adrain i slap him lightly and he laughs and kisses me. We kiss for a few seconds and (KNOCK, KNOCK ) adrian rolls his eyes and walks to my the bed side table bobs down. and crawls under, i walk over to the and slide on my robe and open the door to find dimitri here i imedetly shut the door and to the bed and whispered "you can come out and lay in bed pretened to be asleep though" he nods and crawls out and jumps onto my bed and pulls the covers up and then i walk to the door and open it again wide so he could see adrain in bed he then makes a sad face and walks away.