chapter 5

thanks for reading so far :)

That was weird i walk back to my bed and lay there cuddleing adrian. Later on in the day i wake up to here a great big bang which scares the shit out of me personally but then when i get up i find that is just adrian making breakfast and by the smell of it, it is bacon and eggs Mmmmm my favorite. "What's cooking good looking" i say with a cheesy smile "bacon and eggs""Mmmmm my favourite""i know i laugh and go to the fridge and grab the eggs and a carton of milk i hand adrian the eggs and grab a cup. I pour myself a glass of milk the i gulp it down and put the carton back. after i wash out my glass i go back over to adrian and put my arms around his waist. he the sighs and turns the stove off then tries walking to the cupboard then trips as i fall on top of him we both laugh and get back up he grabs two plates and then serve up breack fast then he walks over to the dining table and sets the plates next to each other "you coming little dhampir""yeah hang on a sec" i quickly run to the bath room and puke my guts up as soon at i start adrian comes rushing in and starts rubbing my back i finish and turn around to him and hug him i start to cry "hey, hey your ok"we go back out to the dining room and start to eat i start to feel better as i get the first two bites then it all gose to shit....