chapter 6

hope your enjoying my story :D

... suddenly i feel something move in my stomach and suddenly scream and clutch my stomach out of shock what the hell i suddenly fall off my chair. adrian notices and catches me quickly before i hit the ground he suddenly pick me up and carries me to the court hospital and then i black out.

Adrian's POV

watching rose laying unconscious in a hospital bed personally scared the shit out me but as i finished that thought rose came to and looked around for me "I'm right here" i said touching her hand at first she jumped and then her gaze softened "why am i here and how long was i out""well you were out for about 6 hours and i don't know how to say this but rose your pregnant with my baby" at first she looked shocked then whe grined and that grin was so big I'm surprised her face didn't hurt. i came and sat next to her and she put her arms around me and squeezed i hugged her back "I'm so glad your happy about haveing a baby and i love for that compassion" i said into her hair we stayed that way for a couple minute and then we were interrupted buy someone clearing there throut and as we glanced over we saw dimitri standing with his arms crossed and his leather duster that rose brought him while they were on the run. "can i please talk to rose for a few minutes please""no way in hell dude" he glared at me and turned to rose and smiled "can i talk to you please..."he looked back at me "alone" she noddes and i reluctantly step out of the room and shut the door and then i heard screaming.......

uh oh rose starts screaming what did dimitri do