Chapter 1: The Encounters

*On the kindergarten playground, Izuku MIdoriya is four years old, enjoying recess*

         Izuku is out on the playground, playing hide and seek with some of the other boys and girls in his class, or at least he thinks he is. Suddenly, Izuku see's a blonde boy and his friends bullying a little girl with a curled up, black ponytail. Izuku runs out of his little hiding place under the slide, and runs in front of the girl. He stretches out his arms, protecting the girl, and says, "Stop it Kacchan, no one likes a bully! I thought you wanted to be a hero!" The blonde looks at the scrawny, green haired boy, and laughs. "I do Deku, but this girl was trying to stop me from doing what I want," said Katsuki Bakugo. "So let me get this straight, you're beating someone up, just because they wouldn't let you do whatever you want?!?!?! What kind of reason is that? It is almost like you want to be hated!", Izuku retorted. Bakugo looks at Izuku, and says with an evilish grin, "So what you're saying is that you're gonna stop us? Hah, you're funny if you think you can, your quirk hasn't even manifested yet! Lets get him boys!" Bakugo and his thugs attack Deku, punching and kicking him to a pulp. Bakugo and his friends get bored after about 5 minutes of beating up Izuku, and walk away to play somewhere else. The young girl gets up off the ground and walks over to Izuku, seeing his battered body. He had 2 black eyes, a few broken ribs, a few cuts on his face, and one of his arms he used to protect the girl was broken. She starts crying, "You big idiot, you didn't have to do that! I could have handled it myself!" All the other kids are looking at the cinnamon roll, saying that he is stupid, or the usual insults that cause you to become depressed.
"I guess that no one cares about others feelings these days," Izuku chuckled to the girl. "Let me at least get you to a hospital or something!!", the young girl cried. She grabbed young Midoriya's arm, but he screeched in pain from the contact. "Stop being such a baby!!", the girl said, as she grabbed his other arm and helped walk him to the hospital. Nurses saw the girl walk in, and started to say, "Hey shouldn't you be in school and OH MY GOD WE NEED A DOCTOR NOW!!!" The nurses got a doctor and managed to stabilize Izuku, who was currently unconcious, and asking the young girl lots of questions. Many of the nurses asked who the two children were, and what was going on. The girl started to talk, saying that her name was Momo Yaoyoruzo, but she didn't get the chance to ask the boy his name. She told the nurses what happened, but then her dad started to call the small phone she carried with her. She told her dad what happened, and her dad came to pick her up. She got in the car with her dad and started to drive away.

Momo's POV

"Will I ever be able to thank that boy Daddy?", I asked. My father told me, "I am so sorry sweetie, but we are moving away, we already finished packing. If you really want to meet this boy again, and Fate agrees that it should happen, it will."

Izuku' POV
         I woke up in my hospital bed a few hours after the girl brought me here apparently. So this is what people think of me, I thought, as memories of people saying bad things fly past me. Even the girl I helped out didn't stay and thank me. If this is how people really are, I might as well just become an emotionless doll. He ended up doing just that, not only stopping his emotions from showing, but stopping him from experiencing emotions all together.

*Time skip to Izuku's quirk test with the doctors(aka about 5 months later)*

         Inko(Izuku's mom) is sitting in the waiting room, and is looking at her melancholy son. A nurse calls her in to meet the doctor, so she grabs Izuku's hand and brings him to the doctor's office. She waits to hear the news that may make her son get out of this funk of his.
"Good news Izuku, you have not just one, but two Quirks! Especially powerful ones at that too! It seems that you can access a different pocket like dimension, which you can use to store or grab anything from inside it, as well as manipulate the elements around you," the doctor said. "Hopefully you will learn to control these! The downside to your quirks are that you experience fatigue and other side effects, depending on the elements you may be using. But if you learn to control these powers you could very well be the next number one hero!"
       Inko turned to her son, hoping he would be really happy about the great news! However, Izuku just looked at the doctor, asking, "Alright can I go home and sleep now?"

*Time Skip 11 Years*

        Izuku is still emotionless, and is finishing up another boring day at school, when the teacher goes on about how everyone in the class wanted to be a hero. Everyone in the class then started to show off their quirks, except Midoriya. Please, like any of these clowns have what it takes to be a true hero, Izuku thought to himself. The teacher suddenly mentions Izuku and Bakugo both want to go to UA. All of a sudden, the ass hat Katsuki starts yelling, "DEKU YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, YOU'RE A QUIRKLESS BASTARD, YOU WILL NEVER BE A HERO! WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO JUMP OFF THE ROOF, THEN YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY GET A QUIRK IN GHE NEXT LIFE!" "I would tell you otherwise Kacchan, but it would be a waste of oxygen, as well as my time. It's impossible to get anything through that thick skull of yours," Izuku pointed out.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!", Bakugo yelled. "You heard what I said, now if you don't mind acting your age and not your mentality for once, I would like to know what the teacher is saying," Izuku said, while holding a straight face.

*After school ends for the day*

*Izuku's POV*
       On his way home, Izuku is lost in thought when he bumps into a girl, causing them both to fall to the ground. "Sorry about that, let me help you up," I said. For the first time, I get a good look at the girl, who has a mature body, is tall, and has a spiky, long black ponytail. "Don't I know you from somewhere?", I ask. "I highly doubt it, I only moved back here recently," she said. "Anyway I gotta go, I have training to do, hopefully you have a better day," I said. "Hey, will you at least tell me your name?", she asked. "My name is Izuku Midoriya, or as most people in school call me, the emotionless bastard," I replied. "Well that's not very nice of them now is it," she said. "Well it's not like they're wrong, I have made sure that I can't feel emotion anymore, that way I can no longer get hurt by others. It makes life simple," I sighed. "Sounds more like a living hell, if my opinion means anything," she counters. "What is your name anyway, if you don't mind my askin. You would seem like someone intriguing, if I had emotions that is," I asked with a monotone voice. "I am Momo Yaoyoruzo," she said.