Chapter 3: Emotional Stuff

Holy shit, I did not expect that this would be this popular, after all, I only started it this past weekend, and it's already my most popular work, dang! Also if someone could explain to me what voting does, it would be very much appreciated! Also I have changed how thoughts are presented, they are surrounded by apostrophes, and are now in Italics.

Izuku sat up in bed, and got dressed for a late night run. He had a lot to think about, so he left his room and called out, "Hey mom I am going for a run, I love you!" "Make sure you wear a coat, also be careful, it is 10:30 at night," Inko yelled back. "I will Mom," Izuku replied.
             After that conversation, Izuku arrived outside, and started running towards Dagobah beach, where he had recently started cleaning and training at the same time. He ran there to find a certain black haired individual, and she was on the ground crying. "Hey, you ok there Momo?", Izuku asks quietly, concerned, showing the first emotion he has felt in a while. She looked back to see a frowning cinnamon roll, and starts crying even more! 'Shit, what do I do, I am not used to dealing with girls like this', Izuku panicked. Izuku started to thinking of ways to calm her down and not get hit in the process as fast as he could. Izuku then put up his arms and slowly reached around Momo, giving her an awkward, yet comforting hug. Momo looked at him, shocked at the him showing the slightest bit of affection. "Please stop crying Momo, it is making me sad," Izuku mumbles. "WHY ARE YOU BEING SO NICE TO ME, I RUINED YOUR LIFE, DIDN'T I?", she yells at him. Izuku looks at her tearful, onyx eyes and whispers, "You actually saved my life. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for you." "W-W-W-What do y-y-y-you mean," she utters while sobbing, with her head resting on his shoulder. "If it wasn't for the mask of no emotion I made back then, I would have become depressed, and probably committed suicide. I want to thank you, if it weren't for that day, my life would have been hell," Izuku whispers. Momo was shocked that he was thanking her for the terrible things she had done to him, and wasn't sure how to react. Izuku seemed like such a nice person, but she wasn't sure that he should show no emotion to protect himself.

*Momo POV*
I look up at Izuku, wondering how he can be emotionless yet still show such kindness to others. 'He deserves someone who could crack him out of his shell, bring out the best in him, and care for him, not someone who caused those issues. Besides, there is no way he likes me, after all, we have only met on 2 other occasions. I might as well leave, he probably wants nothing to do with me.' I feel a weight on my shoulders, and am being shaken by a scared Midoriya. "Yaoyoruzo, what's wrong? You were crying and spacing out! I can't lose you like I lost my emotions!" I snap out of it, and blush at what he said, and think, 'Does he really care about me that much, I am surprised he cares about me at all!'

*Midoriya POV*
'Wait a second, did I just say that last bit out loud? SSSHHHIIITTT, I am probably gonna get smacked now.' I close my eyes and wait for the hit, but it never came. I open my eyes to find a madly blushing Momo, who seems to be in her own world once again. I look at my old fashioned pocket watch, and it read the time as 1:30 in the morning. 'Holy frickin shit, we have been here for 3 hours!!!' I wave my hand in front of Yaoyoruzo's face, and when that did not work I snapped my fingers in her face. She snapped out of it(no pun intended😂), and I told her about the time as well as how long we have been talking. "Holy shit, I gotta run home now!!", she screeched. "I-I-I-If y-y-y-you w-w-want I c-c-c-can walk you h-h-h-h-home," I stutter. "Thanks Izuku, but I don't need my parents to get any funny ideas about why I was out late with a boy." "Yea, I guess you are right, but I got an idea," I exclaim. "What now Izuku," she asked, a little annoyed. "Why don't we switch numbers, that way we can plan a time to talk about all this, alright?", I mutter. "Sure, that is alright," she agrees. After exchanging numbers we say goodbye, but then I get turned around to be kissed by Momo! Then she just runs away. I pull out my phone and text her.

Izuku: Thanks, that really made my day☺️

Momo: No problem Midoriya.

I get home to find my mom asleep on the couch, probably she was waiting for me to get home before going to bed. She must have been exhausted. I pull a blanket off my bed and lay it on her, then go to my bed, and accept the blissful embrace of sleep.

Hey everyone I have a few questions. Comment Y for yes or N for no, then that will help me with newer chapters waiting to be made.

Question 1: Should Izuku get more quirks?

Question 2: Should I have All Might still take Izuku under his wing? (PS the sludge villain incident has not happened yet)

Question 3: If Izuku ends up as All Mights Pupil, how should he train for the ten months? (He is already cleaning the beach, this is not a yes or no question)

Question 4: Should I skip through the rigorous training over the ten months?

Question 5: Should I have OP Izuku?