Chapter 2: The Realization

*Momo POV*
I say goodbye to the broccoli headed boy, and start walking back home. I start thinking about the boy who saved me from a bully when we were kids. He had green hair, and was really confident. Now that I think about it, that boy Izuku looked a lot like the boy from that day, but he didn't have the same sunny disposition my savior had. Perhaps they are family? I will have to ask Izuku the next time I see him.

*Midoriya POV*
After the run in with that girl Yaoyoruzo, I start to walk home thinking of the day that lead to who I am today. It all started with that stupid girl, the one who annoyed Kacchan. If it hadn't been for her, I may have been hurt a lot more in my life, so I owe her a lot. If you look at it from my view anyway. Momo might think that girl ruined my life, if I told her anyway. That won't happen though, I haven't told anyone about that day. If I had my way, I would go back in time, and thank that girl. Too bad I can't remember what she looks like.

* Time skip by one week brought to you by a lonely cinnamon roll*

*Third Person POV*
         Izuku was on his way out of school, wondering what he should do, he didn't feel like going straight home, so he walked to a nearby park and layed down on the grass with a blank expression. He wondered about his future, would he get accepted to UA, or get set aside? As he was thinking, a familiar black ponytail stands over him. "Hello Izuku, what are you doing," Momo asked. "Thinking about the future, what else," he said in a bored tone. Momo looked at the boy, shocked with how bluntly he answered. She looked at him and said, "Midoriya, I have a question." "Shoot." "By any chance did you protect a girl in kindergarten from getting bullied?", she asked. "Yeah, what's it to you?", the boy asked, showing the slightest hint of curiousity. Momo looked down at her hands, and said, "Well, do you remember what she looked like?" "Not really, I can't remember, all I know is that the girl left me without telling me her name, and I never even got to thank her," Izuku rambled. "If I could, I would find her and say thank you, one for saving me, and two for making me realize that I should block out all emotion. It is thanks to her I am this way now, she saved me from a lot of pain," Izuku pointed out. Momo heard this, and thought, 'Holy shit, I did this to him? After he tried to rescue me? What kind of terrible person am I?' Momo got up, and started to walk away, whispering, "I am so sorry Izuku." Izuku had watched this, slightly confused as to why she was apologizing, but he couldn't figure out why she was apologizing. So he just went about the rest of his day as usual. He walked to the grocery store, and bought some food to bring home.
He got home, and his mother asked, "How was your day sweetie?" "It was a day, I guess," Izuku murmured back. After his favorite meal of Katsudon, he decided to go to his room and settle down for the night. He went to bed early that night, but didn't go to sleep. He was thinking about what he and Momo talked about, when suddenly the memory of the little girl hit him like a freight train! He then thought, 'Wait a minute, Momo was that girl!!'

Sorry that this chapter was short, but this was the perfect spot to end the chapter😂