chapter 3

No one POV

Reborn currently is inside his bedroom packing his luggage.Today is the day where he go to Japan to tor-i mean tutor his boss grandson to be the next heir.

~flashback~

{This happen before he meet cielo at the building}

He walk down the hall toward nono office because nono call said that it an emergency.he walk in a fast speed until he arrive he knock to 2 time and hear a faint 'come in' from the inside he open the door to reveal his boss seating on a large and comfy chair with iemitsu who stand beside him.reborn scowl.

"Why is baka-mitsu here?"

He ask in annoyed tone,iemitsu only grin showing his white teeth while nono only smile,he then gesture his hand toward the chair in front of his desk,reborn nod and sit.

"What the emergency?"

Reborn ask.nono sigh.

"You know that all of my son die except my adopted son,xanxus right?"

He said,reborn nod

"And you know that I can't leave vongola to xanxus right?"

He ask once again,reborn nod and raise one of his eyebrow.

"Because of that I choose iemitsu son,ieyasu to become the next heir and I need your help to tutor him"

Nono finish,reborn narrow his eye.

"And why should I?"

He ask, doesn't like the idea to tutor iemitsu son.nono sigh once again.

"Because I found you to be the perfect role for it,please accept it"

Nono plead,he can't find any other people that suite to be the tutor except reborn.reborn begin to think whether he should accept it or not until something hit him.'he live there isn't he?'he question to himself as he remember his amore said where he live,reborn smirk.

"Sure I accept it"

He said,nono smile and iemitsu give reborn the file about ieyasu.reborn take it.

"Thank you reborn"

Nono said,reborn only smirk and then glare at iemitsu out of annoyance.iemitsu only return it with his toothed smile.

~flashback end~

once he done he sit down on one of the couch inside his room and open the file iemitsu gave him yesterday.

Name:ieyasu sawada
Age:16
Flame:sky
Gender:male alpha
Look:blond hair,narrow blue eye,kind,love sport,clever,cheerful and etc.

'So he an alpha'reborn thought and close the file,he then notice something under the file he reading just a few second ago. 'There 2?'he thought and open the second file.

Name:sawada tsunayoshi
Age:15
Flame:unknown
Gender:male omega
Look:defying brown gravity hair,big doe eye,dame,useless and etc.

'Omega..'he thought as an image of his amore play in his head,he smile to himself.the only reason he take this mission is because he want to find his amore and mark him permanently as his so that no one can take him,even if they did reborn gonna kill him/her right at the spot at this thought in mind he smirk,he can't wait.he then look at the wall clock to see that it already 3:00 pm and the flight gonna take off at 3:30,he stand up,take the luggage and walk out his room toward the front door.as he walk he pass the living room where all the arcobaleno are chatting among each other,but one of them notice reborn with the luggage.

"Reborn kora!,where are you going kora?"

Collonel ask from his seat,reborn stop on his track and tell them the mission nono give him but he doesn't tell the real reason he want accept this mission,the arcobaleno nod and continue to chat,reborn proceed to walk toward the limousine that waiting for him at the front gate.he enter the limousine and drove off to the airport.

"I'm gonna find you amore"

He mutter under his breath and look out the window.once he arrive at the airport that belong to the vongola he walk fast toward the worker and show his passport,the worker pale for a sec cause of the fact that in front of her right now is the number hitman in the world and ask the other worker beside her to show reborn the way toward the private jet.

"There's no need I already know where"

Reborn said and take back his passport,he then proceed toward the private jet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊