Character Introduction (guys next)

Azazel Diabolos: 1st Capture Target

The prince of the Demon World. He's a prodigy, he can do anything perfectly but he can't feel anything..... He's not satisfied or....... He can't fell emotions. He doesn't know how happiness, sadness or anger feel...... Until

She came. (he's referring to the heroine)

Race: full blooded demon

Magic: Dark, Fire and Space

Likes: only the heroine........(Not anymore. 😏)

Dislikes: that 'bitch' (ha! Fuck ya too)

He's a really devilishly handsome guy. With black soft and silky hair, pale white smooth skin, sharp blood-red eyes, pointy nose and pale thin lips. Every girl would kill to be his fiance what about being his wife.*shiver* Ughh...... Scary.

He's usually cold to everyone (even his parents)...... always emotionless but.......not with

Her.

And lastly...... He's a sadist.(maybe a little yandere 😏)

Draven Astrid: 2nd Capture Target

The vampire prince. He's not a true royalty....... His mother..... Is the vampire king's mistress. His father loves her mother they are a happy family. He doesn't know that his father is the king and her mother is a mistress. Until.... His mother died..... He heard the rumors..... He hated his mother.

Race: Half human and half vampire

Magic: Dark, wind

Likes: the heroine, her blood (Of course it's the heroine. 😒)

Dislikes: The 'Bitch', sluts, whores and other bitches (Ha!! Man-whore!)

He's just like Azazel but with red hair and more human like so wich means less devilish ( Azazel is a pure blood DEMON so he has a devilishly handsome face -and body- like Sebby. But Sebby will always be my hubby. *Fangirls like a dying pig*)

He disrespect girls too much. He girls always chase him so he became cocky about his 'good' looks until Azazel came and steal his whores. In short he's a playboy who is jealous of Azazel's handsome face.

Finn Cadence: 3rd Capture Target

A prince of the Under water kingdom

A prince of the Under water kingdom. He's the most innocent person (or monster) you will see....

.....BUT......

He's not really innocent. He just 'look' innocent. And there's a secret about that.....

He's been molested by his own mother.(He's not really the son of the queen. He's mother is a mistress of the king. His mother drugged the king and ya know what happen.... His mother is a half succubus.)

Race: 3/4 merman & 1/4 Incubus
(Look at the last chapter for reference how he became 3/4 or blah blah blah.)

Magic: Dark, water

Likes: 'Her' (the heroine obviously 😑)

Dislike: That F****ng Bitch (he means the villainess 😑) That Sh*tty whore (he means his mother 😒) F****ng sluts who tries to touch him.

With smooth silver with blue tips hair, pale white skin, soft pink lips, small button nose and a pair of beautiful green eyes. He can make any girl fall for him....... Even guys actually. He almost look like a girl if not for those board shoulders, slim but mascular body and his height. (But he's still short for a guy just a little taller than the girls -I just can't think of any manly features for him ~(- . -)~ )

Not like Draven he still respects girls -but still hate whores- he just hate his mother. He's always polite and cheery. Like a kind hearted onii-sama~......but still short.

Lastly.

DO NOT MESS WITH HIS HEIGHT.....or else....

.....Things might get messy.....

?????????????: Hidden capture target

???????

Race:???????

Magic:??????

Likes:????????

Dislikes:???????

(Look at the pic for reference)

In short...... You don't know anything about him....

Only I do. WUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

- ° - ° - ° - ° - ° -
Sorry for the not-so-good-because-it's-terrible chapter. Their story is not yet complete but don't worry you will slowly know it when the story starts.

I promise I will start the story on the next chapter. But before that...........

Who do you think the last bishounen is?

What is he?

Hehe~ Better find out~

Ja ne~

(Pictures aren't mine until I said so it all belongs to the one-and-only Google)