Chapter 4: Mama and papa's story

5 weeks have passed and I became comfortable with my life right here. It's weird for me (a full grown woman; mentally) to be bathed and dressed by maids.

Right now I'm 3 years old, I'm about to have my debut when I become 5 years old. Here in your debut you will also know your powers or if you have powers. My father said 'he doesn't want her princess to be shown to others because he doesn't want the wolves hurt her precious princess.'or something like that but the worst is......... Mom agreed! OH SHIT!Thankfully I make them promise to not do that or the plot will change and I won't see Azazel's child appearance.

Ah! Yes that's it! I forgot to tell you I've confirmed that it's true. I'm in my favorite otome game Doki~ Doki~ You're my light and I'm the villainess........welp shit.

Anyways! I'm been thinking about this..... How did mom and dad became lovers?

I think you're thinking about 'someone from the two of them confess then bam! They're lovers.' but noo! That's not easy like that because in this world they have bad spirits and good spirits. Spirits is like their personalities, there are good and bad. Mermaids, fairies, elves, humans, monsters and angels are good spirits while demons, vampires, humans and monsters are bad ones.

Legend says when a bad spirit and good spirit become lovers and haves a child. The child can be over powerful or he/she cannot have any powers but will specialize on something like swordman ship, cooking or anything.

The second one happened to Vanessa she doesn't have any powers but she's specialize in cooking. Now that I'm Vanessa, I don't know if I have any powers or what am I specialize at because maybe the plot changed when I've been in her/my body.

But that's not the title of this chapter about!

It's about mom and dad's love story. I'm gonna ask mom to tell me it 😆

*Knock *knock

"Sweetie?" My mom called as she peek through the door.

"Yes mom?"

"Are you sleeping? I'm so sorry!"

"No mom! It's alright, can you tell me a bedtime story?"

"Of course sweetie what would you like? Cinderella? Sno-"

"I want mommy and daddy's story!" I said excited while jumping up and down on the bed. What? I'm still a kid ya know...

My mom giggle at my behavior.

"Alright I'll tell it, just don't jump on the bed it's dangerous."

"Hai~!"

"Now... Where should I start~" My mom trail off.

"Well It all started when...."

(Flashback)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#############

Hey~

You still don't know Vanessa's parents names right? Well here you go~!

Alhfred Lavin: Vanessa's father

Cynthia (Mirhien) Lavin: Vanessa's mother

Is it short?😅

Don't worry the next chap. will be longer.😄

Then...

Ja ne~