Alone

><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
* Three days later*

Harry and Mercedes were currently in the living room watching a movie. Mercedes thought that maybe they should make cookies because she was craving some. Harry agreed and got up and walked to the kitchen with Mercedes following. They got everything they needed out and started. Harry did something wrong and Mercedes said," That's a shame that you don't even have the intelligence to make cookies " Harry looked at her and smiled and said " You don't always have to be smart you know", he then threw some flour on her. She looked at him and laughed and walked toward him with flour in her hands. He laughed and started to grab her by her waist and began to tickle her. She dropped the flour and begin to squirm and laugh loudly. She was begging Harry to stop and complain that she can't breath. Harry decided to say something freaky to see the reaction he would get " thats how your gonna sound when I'm fucking you" she looked at him with a straight face and said "Oh really is that what you think ". She got up and got close to Harry and said "show me then Harry" he looked at her and said " are you sure about this ". She kissed him and he grabbed her waist and brought her close there was no space between them. She looked at Harry and said "what am I doing, what about Louis". She got out of his hold and went into the living room sitting on the couch.
"Oh please you are not thinking about him right now." Harry chucked walking her way.
"He's my boyfriend Harry of course I am." Looking at him with a mug. "He doesn't even care enough to call and check on you , he clearly don't care that you are here with me Mercedes." He tried to get through to her. She looked at her phone to see if she had a text or even maybe a missed call from Louis, but nothing. "You're right maybe I should call him-" Harry cut her off in a panic sitting next to her. "NO! No don't call him just sit down and talk to me.'' He took her phone and started to grab her by her waist and brought her to his lap.
Harry started to leave love bites on her neck, Mercedes raked her fingers through his hair. He pulled her shirt over her head and threw it on the floor. He kissed her lips and she kissed him back hungry for more.
She kiss down his neck and look up at him as she slide down to his belt. Mercedes undid his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear and his hard manhood spring out. She began to kiss the tip and kissed down it. Harry let's out a needy moan watching her carefully. She opens her mouth and began to bob her head up and down, peeping up at him through her eye lashes. Harry grabbed her head and start to move it faster causing her to gag. His moans loud and deep into the air. Mercedes tried to keep up with his speed and not choke. She eventual caught up with his pase and watched profanities fall from his pink lips. He felt a familiar knot in his stomach. "I'm about to cum!" He said gripping her hair tighter. She keep going until his liquid spilled in her mouth she swallows it all.