In harrys room

Harry's P.O.V

I was in my room Laying down in my bed  and then I hear a knock at the door. I didn't feel like getting up so I say "come in ".

The door slowly opens and when It's fully open I see my worst enemy's girlfriend. She was cute. I had to win her over..But first I have to see Why She came to my room. I thought She didn't like me.

"Yes Dear " I say.

"Can I ask you a question? " She say

"Yea u just did "I say

"No, a important question" She say

"Ok Ok"I say

"I came to ask u Why u and Louis fell out the other day " She say with a cute face

"Well um you see Louis and I used to be Good friends,  when I say Good friends I mean some Good friends We used to get along Very Well, But till 6th grade Alexis Bell moved to town and louis had a thing for her, He asked me if I could hook them up and I did, they Where a Good couple and they lasted till 8th year and , Alexis got fine so I have to have her and I got her , Louis Forgave me in 10th grade year and He had got another girlfriend and better name was Tiffany and She and I had a thing going and Louis was mad and We started to fight and got sent home"

"Oh " She say

"And you know Wat I was the one to win the fight!"

Mercedes was so cute I wanted to strip her right now and bind her over a whip out my dick and fuck her. She is beautiful. When she's Mine I will have the chance to fuck her. Then She will see the real Man way. She will see then I can rub it in Louis face.