Leaving

Mercedes P.O.V

Well my mom and Harry mom are leaving for Vacation today. My mom want me to stay with Harry. Well it's okay because I have got a chance to get to know him this past month or so. Louis seem to not care that much anymore I guess.

At Harry house>>

"Mercedes don't be being mean to Harry." My mom say to me.

" Mom I won't." I said.

"And don't be going to Louis house to spend the night and leave Harry all alone here." She said pointing her finger at me.

" Okay mom you can leave now" I said rolling my eyes.

"Okaaaay guys have fun while we are gone, don't be mean to Harry Mercedes" my mother reminds me.
*rolls eyes *
>>they leave <<

Harry POV

Now that our mothers are gone im alone with Mercedes for two weeks. I really came to like her this past month we had time to bond. She is so pretty and funny, I'm guessing Louis doesn't seem to mind us hanging out anymore. I just think while our parents are gone we might have a little fun. I mean we almost kissed before but both agreed we wouldn't think or bring that up. I still think about it tho but I'm kinda glad we didn't because I really don't wanna mess up our friendship. If things get physical while we are alone I wouldn't mind. I would really like to fuck Mercedes tho, have her screaming my name and kissing all over her perfect body. I can't keep thinking about these type of things. What if she feel the same way, we will just have to find out. I think I should flirt with her and see how far I can go with it. I'm gonna tease her and make her feel like she has to have me and she will come begging for me to be inside her.