Chapter Two

Madis POV

"Yeah he always goes on about you. Julia this, Julia that, he never shuts up once he gets started" Michael carried on.

"Awe, how cute!" I teased which caused Julia to glare at me.

I knew Calum liked Julia, and I knew Julia liked Calum. It was just a matter of time. I looked at Calum asleep on the couch and then back at Julia. Ashton was telling her something I couldn't quite hear, but I bet it was something about Calum.

"Julia, will you help me?" I questioned Julia walking down the hall to her bedroom. A few seconds later Julia appeared closing the door behind her.

"What do you need help with Madi? Are you okay?" Julia asked me.

"Yeah I'm okay, and I don't need help with anything." I told her.

"Then why did you ask me to come here?" She questioned.

"I wasn't supposed to tell you this, but since you've admitted to liking Calum to everyone except him, I should tell you since he's done the same.." I replied.

"Huh?" Julia asked.

"Calum has liked you for a while now. Just like you've liked him. It's just a matter of time until you two are a couple." I exclaimed.

"Seriously?!???!!?" Julia shouted.

"Yes seriously..." I started to say.

"But what about Luke?" Julia whispered.

"What about Luke? I mean I might like him, but he's dating someone already..." I replied as quietly as I could.

Julia is the only person who knows about my crush on Luke. He's not only my crush, but he's my best friend too, and is also taken. We've known each other for years, and I've liked him for a couple years now. I guess you could say it was a crush that would only come true in fairy tales.

"Madi!" Julia said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Were you listening?" She questioned in return.

"No sorry. What did you say?" I replied.

"I said we should go back out there before the boys come in here." She told me. We both walked to the door, opened it, and walked back into the living room.

Luke's POV

"What do you think Madi wanted?" I asked the guys.

"Not sure. They are girls after all so who knows." Ashton replied.

"Why?" Mike questioned looking at me. At the same moment Ashton looked at me as well.

"There's no reason, I was just curious." I told the guys at the same time my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Taking my phone out of my pocket, I looked at the screen to realize my girlfriend was calling. Standing up, I walked over to the back door and stepped out.

"Hey babe." My girlfriend Chloe said as soon as I answered the phone.

"Hey." I replied.

"So I heard you're off tour, when will you be here?" Chloe asked.

"Uh...about that, I won't be there this time. I'm going to be there next time." I told her.

"What?!? Where are you then? I thought you were going to spend time with me?" Chloe said sounding mad.

"I'm spending time with Madi and Julia, my bestfriends from school. I've told you this before Chloe." I explained.

"I can't believe you'd rather be with them instead of me." She replied.

"I've been with you when I could while on tour. I haven't seen them in a long time." I exclaimed.

"We'll, I'll let you go then. Have fun with your friends then. Love you bye." Chloe told me.

"Okay, love you too." I replied as she hung up.

I wasn't sure why she was so mad that I was here. After all I saw her at least 10 times a month while on tour. I did miss her, but it had been a while since I had seen Madi and Julia. Plus, the guys wanted to see them as much as I did.