Hey

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!
Alexander heard a door knock. He looked At Lafayette. Lafayette was asleep. Alexander got out the bed. "Alex?" Lafayette whispered. "Yes?" Alexander whispered back. "Where are you going, come back to sleep," Lafayette patted next to him. "I'll be back," Alexander walked to the door. Lafayette went back to sleep. Alexander opened the door gently. "Hello Alexander," Maria waved. "Why are you here," Alexander wanted to close the door already. "I lost everything," Maria looked down. "Can I come in?" Maria took a small step. "No, my boyfriend is here," Alexander waved. "He won't know-" Alexander closed the door. "Uh-" Maria walked back. Alexander went back to the room, he was cold. Alexander went on the bed, put the blanket over both of them. Alexander cuddled Lafayette. "Who was that?" Lafayette put his feet inside the blanket. "You cold?" Alexander cuddled Lafayette harder. Lafayette nodded. "Goodnight," Lafayette went to sleep, so did Alexander.
AT MARIA
"You won't let me in?" Maria knew how to sneak in. Maria walked into the secret passage to each rooms. Maria climbed in the vents. She was hearing different sounds, in each room. "Ew," Maria continued to crawl. Until, she came into a soft stop. "They must be here," Maria opened the vent under her. She saw Lafayette and Alexander sleeping in peace.
Should she really leave them be? She promised Lafayette. Okay, she will.
Maria put back the vent and crawled back, hearing the sounds again. Until, she went where she started. Maria went back to her apartment. "Did you here that?" Alexander kissed Lafayette.  "No," Lafayette mumbled. "Okay," Alexander went back to sleep.
8:30 a.m.
Alexander was still asleep, while Lafayette was watching videos on his phone. Lafayette accidently dropped the phone on Alexander's forehead. "SORRY," Lafayette got the phone and put it aside, and went to kiss, cuddle Alexander. "Its okay," Alexander rubbed his forehead. "You want me to bake something for you?" Lafayette didn't want to leave to bed. "I don't want to wait anymore," Lafayette got up, and changed on something comfy.

 "I don't want to wait anymore," Lafayette got up, and changed on something comfy

When Alexander saw him he said, "Hi," Alexander waved and smiled. "What?" Lafayette didn't look closely at the shirt, he looked down. "Oh..." Lafayette blushed and smiled. Alexander got up and went to cuddle Lafayette. "Why do you always cuddle me?" Alexander put his arms around Lafayette's waist. "Cause your cute," Alexander kissed Lafayette. "Oh well," Lafayette shrugged, and broke the cuddle. "Should we hang out with Hercules, John, and Aaron," Lafayette smiled. "Sure," Alexander and Lafayette walked to the door, and opened it to go to their room.