Lunch Time and Going to Classes!!

Now its lunch time we have about 25 minutes to enjoy some break from classes. It was kind of crowded in break but we managed to get our own table. I had my Lunchbox so I ate and Rachel went to the Cafeteria and got herself some rice with chicken which she enjoyed. We sat there and no one actually came to us to ask us questions especially because we are new. Rachel and I were kind of getting comfortable to sitting on big tables.

Haven't I mentioned that there is a big grass field?? Oh my god its huge and there is also goalies so if someone would like to play football. To be honest, football is my favorite sport I like playing and watching it. I cheer for a team called "Real Madrid' I never miss any matches even if it's in midnight it's just watching them play makes my whole day. My dad is also a Madridista but since our best player "Cristiano Ronaldo"(my idol) left he's cheering for Liverpool where "Mohamed Salah" plays.

I play in the goalkeeper position. Long time ago in my compound when the girls team play football they need to come to my house and beg me to play with them because I'm pretty good at it and they are terrified of losing. I miss these old days because now barely someone goes outside because everyone is busy studying.

AGHHHH!! Break finished and now we have Maths!!!! Math is all time my favorite. So Emily Lead us to her class, the teacher didn't mind us staying since we don't know which class we are in. I loved the teacher but I guess set 1 was a bit hard especially that British math is different then the American one but honestly American is way harder in math.

It's time now for English which I was so excited because English is one of my favorite subjects. While we were on our way to Engish I got lost from my friends in the English area which didn't really matter to have them in the same class. So I saw an English class and I just entered but obviously, the teacher let me in since I'm in none of the English classes registration. My teacher was 59 years old and has been 20 years teaching in this school like damn that's a lot. I didn't really feel like he's kind but I managed to be a good student in his class.

Now it's finally 2nd break which I'm so excited to know what did they do in class and which set are they in since I'm in set 2.

- Sorry guys I litterly suck and this is my worst chapter so far but I promise I'm working so hard on this.

- Thanks for checking out my story! Hope you liked it.