We meet again....

Next day:

We have a parents meeting at night today. I'm going with my parents. I'm not worried or nervous because I am a good student and I don't see that I made any trouble and that's what I'm hoping for right now.

I am here at school with my parents. While we were looking around trying to find my teachers, I was also looking for him. I was looking for the boy I saw yesterday, he just couldn't get off my mind. I really hope to see him around.

Later, I think that he couldn't make it since I'm almost finished and I didn't see him. The 2 left subjects were Math and Geography and I didn't really have that much of faith that I'm going to meet him. When we went to math and heading to the Geography I SAW HIM I FREAKING SAW HIM OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! HE STARED AT ME!!! HE BITE HIS LIPS WHEN HE WAS LOOKING AT ME!!!! and I was blushing I don't know why as if I liked him or something... well maybe I did and didn't want to admit it to my self. It kept on thinking of what happened and I was asking my self if I have feelings for him but still couldn't get an answer.

I really didn't know what to do, do I tell Rachel and Emily or what exactly do I do? I went back home and texted Rachel and told her what happened she said that it seems like I liked him but she wasn't pretty sure about it but she was super happy for me.

Who could imagine that Rachel and I who are new have crushes that fast. Honestly, I didn't know it would be that fast like damn.

The other day:

Rachel came so fast approaching me with a very huge smile that was soooo beautiful. She was like TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT HE DID AND ACT IT OUT!!! I acted the way he looked at me and bite his lips SHE WAS LIKE OH MY GOD THERE IS NO WAY THAT HAPPENED!! I'm like yeah I can't believe that all this happened. He is so cute I swear!! (btw he's so my type)

At the end of the day the teacher we keep our phones with was giving out the phones by each ones name. I was just standing there hoping that he will say his name before mine so I get to know his name! Guess what he actually got called before me which means I get to know his name. His name was .to be continued

- Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because I did enjoy writing it and I'm so sorry for my late updating it's just I was so busy with school that I had a Physics and Math tests today.