Chats with Rachel!

After school:
Rachel and I have been texting since we have nothing to do, we were so bored and I suggested to play a question game I ask a question then she ask one but we both need to answer our own questions and each other's and we gotta be honest and never say "I don't know"

Here we go:
Kaylen: Who do you ship me with?
Rachel: You and Caleb
Kaylen: okay I guess me too?
Rachel: hmm ok
Kaylen: your turn
Rachel: fine, what do you like about your crush?
Kaylen: honestly everything
Rachel: Cuteee
Then we were just asking questions about school and how lessons we are taking now are shit and me having a very strict science teacher who every time we have science lessons she  enters the class and shout at me and on one of my classmates for some reason that no one knows even my freaking first class with her a teacher dropped me there and explained why I was late because I didn't know that this was my class and she got very mad at me all of a sudden, honestly she gets mad even when anyone asks her any question but she actually teaches well. And we also talked about how each one of us miss our best friends from our old school and how much we wish we never moved schools but at the same time we thank God we met each other cause we are really close that we have that bond Of friendship between us that no one can actually break.

Next day(Wednesday):
We went to our class which was Geography waiting for the teacher to come, Rachel and I were in the same class and we were lining up. Guess who passed by?! CALEB WITH HIS FRIENDS!! HAD A CLASS INFRONT US!! But between us stairs which I really didn't care about and just stared at him then he looked around and locked eyes with me and at this amazing moment that I wanted to last forever *my face was turning red like a tomato* I was just standing there not feeling anything around me. Then he enterd his class and Rachel said: heyy are u even here then I just looked at her and said yeah I'm here she was like woww I loved how you both stared at each other like that as if it was a love sight but not the first time. She also said how much she ships us.

Anyways after class we had lunch break which Rachel told Emily everything and Emily was like SSOOO happy for me and jumping everywhere. Honestly this girl is so crazy but I love her so much. Then, I met Arial, she was also the gurl who asked me questions on my first day of school, we spoke we became close by the way and she asked me me who is my crush, I told her his name and she said that Caleb is from to be continued.

-I didn't expect me writing a chapter among those 3 weeks since I have a lot of tests but I felt bored and motivated to do this chapter so here you go!
-Do you think the ship name of Kaylen and Caleb should be Kayleb or Kaleb or if you have more suggestions please comment!
-Thanks for checking out my story!