Rachel's awkward moment

Arial said that my crush(Caleb) is from Greece. I was in shock cause honestly who would believe that?He didn't really look like a Greek person or maybe I just didn't really think about it, but I didn't mind him being from another country cause no one chooses their own country even if they like it or not.
Next day:
Rachel's P.O.V:
Well I just had Art in the middle building which is a building betweeen the Secondary and the Primary Buliding and it had the assembly court and P.E court in the 2nd floor of the building while the down floor had Art and one class of ICT, and now I have English.

OH CRAP!! I FORGOT MY ENGLISH BOOK IN THE ART ROOM!!And I am already in the Secondary building shitttt. I had to go back to the middle building to my art room running as fast as I can so I won't get a detention for being late especially that my teacher is a strict one.

I reached the art room already late so I entered. Unfortunately, there was a class inside but I didn't care cause I didn't want to be even more late than I am already. I tried to look for my book but I couldn't find it anywhere in this freaking room so I tried to get out of the class without getting called by my Art teacher but that was impossible anyways.

She took me out of the room but the room door was open. While she was talking to me then I NOTICED MICHAEL WAS IN THE ROOM!! SHIT!! she was literally shouting at me all the way that literally everyone heard her screaming at me. She said " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE?" I said "Miss I forgot my book here so I came to take it but I couldn't find it" She was like "Next time don't forget it NOW GO TO YOUR CLASS" I said "Okay" and I left.

I went back to my English class and the teacher said " WHY ARE YOU SO LATE?" I said what happened and then a girl said " Oh ya I noticed some people forgot their books in class so I took them all and I gave out the books except yours since you weren't here." The teacher since he is also a kind hearted he said " Fine I won't give you a detention but just 10 minutes your going to stay inside at break" I said " Thank you so much" and I sat in my place.

Honestly that was actually kind of a lesson to me to never forget your book in any class or also in lockers cause your going to be so late for class and will get a detention. I mean c'mon who would like to sit in a class with annoying teacher for just forgetting your book and also at the same time your wasting your launch break so why?

Anyways I went back and told Kaylen she was dying from laughter. She was like " How could you even be looking inside of the class while your talking to the teacher, she didn't notice that you were looking on your left angle?" I was like naahh plus I don't care. She was like okay but I know Kaylen she would never do something like what I did. She is like so scared to be late for a class but I guess each one of us is different and I respect that.

Kaylen's P.O.V:
I mean I know that Rachel is always late for all subjects but she was so late and a reason why she doesn't fully like me because I don't go around the school with her but at least she respects what I think. I don't know I just can't be late to lesson I mean that's not the kind of person I am. I get butterflies in my stomach and run to my class when I think I'm late even though I was never and I hope will never be late to classes.

-Hey guys I never thought I'll update today cause I have a Math test tomorrow and I really studied hard for this test so wish me luck.
- Hope you liked this chapter I know it's short but I made a record that I wrote words in this chapter more than any chapter I've ever made.
-Thanks for checking out my story!!(Are you like me terrified of being late to lessons? Tell me in the comments)